Evans Arena Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New (937) 741-7299 (937) 741-7299
Used (937) 741-7312 (937) 741-7312
Service (937) 741-7266 (937) 741-7266

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jonathan S. Made my purchase simple and easy got the car...

Jonathan S. Made my purchase simple and easy got the car I wanted for the price that was great! Knowledge of the car and pressure to buy.

Great experience. No hassle. Professional staff. Jonathan...

Great experience. No hassle. Professional staff. Jonathan S. is job at his job. Shot out to Will and Scot M. This was my second purchase with them.

Jon was very helpful during my experience at Evans Dodge...

Jon was very helpful during my experience at Evans Dodge Arena Dayton/Harrison Township. He was knowledgeable about the process and about the vehicle features. M. Jones

Funny and Friendly

I called into the dealership to ask some questions about buying a car vs. leasing a car. Sean Davis answered the phone and he was VERY knowledgeable and VERY funny. Sean took the time to make sure that all of my questions were answered and even came down to talk to me when I came in for my appointment to look at a few cars. I am very excited to continue working with Evans Arena and their personable staff. Sean made talking about cars and spending that kind of money fun!

Best Managers EVER!

I called into the dealership to ask some questions about buying a car vs. leasing a car. BDC Manager Sean Davis answered the phone and he was VERY knowledgeable and VERY funny. Sean took the time to make sure that all of my questions were answered and even came down to talk to me when I came in for my appointment to look at a few cars. I am very excited to continue working with Evans Arena and their personable staff. They are doing a great job and still taking care of their customers even after the tornadoes hit even while they are still trying to rebuild! That shows character.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review, Rochelle! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience here at Evans Arena. Tornado or not, we are going to do our best to provide the best service to our customers. Congratulations on your purchase and we hope to see you again soon!

ColoradoBoundUCB

Came in to look at a used suv for my daughter who is attending college in Colorado this fall. Ended up finding a very nice Santa Fe that was perfect for the climate and road conditions. I would highly recommend asking for Mr. Nick when you visit Evans!

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. We're so happy to see that our team was bale to go above and beyond for your family. Please let us know if we can be of any further help this fall.

USAF1991

My wife and I went into Evans a couple of months ago for a service issue, was greeted by Nick. He started off showing us around the showroom and we ended up buying one of the new jeeps that was on the showroom floor, I will be returning to Evan's for service and any car issues in the future!

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. We look forward to treating yo like a VIP again soon with car wash Saturday and your first two oil changes included with your purchase. Pleas don't hesitate to reach out again if we can be of any further help this fall.

CRuzinInMyCruze

Had no car, little money and shaky credit and told my salesman all of these things on facebook, however he kept my spirits high and ended up leaving in a safer better car than I had. Would recommend Nick 11/10!

WranglerGurl91

My mother and I were out shopping looking for a newer jeep wrangler. We live in vandalia so it isn't that far away and we should've started out at Evans instead, I was able to get the car I wanted at a price that was more than fair and great customer service! Go see Nick for your car needs

19Wrangler

I stopped into Evans two weeks ago with my parents with no intention of leaving with a new car, however our salesman Nick was great, showed me all of the features and what I could do in a wrangler and got us a great price and rate! This is my first car purchase and I couldn't be happier!