• Best dealership around

What a great way to buy a car! The sales people are all so friendly and knowledgeable. I did buy a new Buick from Nick Stevenson and feel like I have made a friend for life! So patient and willing to answer all my questions. So glad I went to Faulkner!

• Buyer

Overall the visit was ok. The only problem was the financing took a little more time than usual due to under staff.

Hello Joseph, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Outstanding sales staff and personnel

Just bought a 2017 Buick Lacrosse Essence. I Bought numerous vehicles from this dealer in past and the last 2 were from Bob Liberacki. even though I shop around Bob always goes out of his way to make a great deal. Will buy from him again, and he knows that for sure!!!! Also kudos to Shawn and Michelle and Joanne for more a seamless transaction

William, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Faulkner Buick GMC Harrisburg. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• FIVE STAR DEALERSHIP

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Faulkner Buick GMC Harrisburg. You really made our day today.

This is the second Buick I've leased from Faulkner and I have thoroughly enjoyed driving both of them. It was bittersweet trading in my Encore but I'm loving my Envision. My salesman, John, was so very helpful. He listens to what my needs are in a vehicle, is very thorough in explaining all the features of the vehicle, and is not pushy. Highly recommend visiting Faulkner Buick GMC for your next vehicle and highly recommend asking for John.

• So friendly

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

From Karla ( i think thats how she spells it ) who called to help me get a test drive and to Vince who took special care of me THANK YOU! I can't recommend them enough

• Thanks John

I have enjoyed working with John Knode, he is very courteous and professional, I would highly recommend him to others, thanks John

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Great customer service

Great time from start to finish! Will buy all of my cars here!

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. We always love to receive great feedback and we look forward to seeing you here again!

Great time from start to finish! Will buy all of my cars here!

• I was at ease

Absolutly loved my experience with this dealership and my salesman Grady was exceptional !!! Couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. Will definetly be a repeat customer.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Frank. We're happy Grady provided you with a great purchasing experience and hope we may be of service again in the future. You really made our day today!

• grace

John was very friendly and helped me find the car I wanted even thought I wasn't sure what I wanted!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Excellent Service even from 300+ miles away!

I purchased a GMC Denali Terrain from Faulkner GMC after finding the vehicle on cars.com. The process could not have been any better, even though I was clear on the other side of the state in Pittsburgh. Connor McCrackin was my salesperson, and he did a fantastic job from start to finish. Was always working to help me, and to make the deal happen. The financing team did a great job as well, and I would definitely say it was worth the trip out to Harrisburg.