Faulkner Buick GMC

(4.6) 169 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Outstanding sales staff and personnel
    April 26, 2017

Just bought a 2017 Buick Lacrosse Essence. I Bought numerous vehicles from this dealer in past and the last 2 were from Bob Liberacki. even though... I shop around Bob always goes out of his way to make a great deal. Will buy from him again, and he knows that for sure!!!! Also kudos to Shawn and Michelle and Joanne for more a seamless transaction

William, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Faulkner Buick GMC Harrisburg. Please don't hesitate to re...ach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• First car buying experience
    June 19, 2017

I had a great first time car buying experience! The salesman nick Stevenson was amazing. The truck that I purchased needed several repairs to pass Mar...yland state inspection and Faulkner Harrisburg repaired them all!! I will be returning to this dealership in the future!

Robert, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Faulkner Buick GMC Harrisburg. If you have any further ques...tions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Hassle-Free car buying!
    June 3, 2017

Thanks to Connor McCracken for helping my son Alex purchase his 2011 Honda Insight! The process was very organized and hassle free. The finance dept.... was great and they answered all of our questions. Connor really took the time to listen and made the car buying experience more enjoyable! Thanks Connor!

Roxanne, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Faulkner Buick GMC Harrisburg! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more ...we can do!

• Buyer
    May 13, 2017

Overall the visit was ok. The only problem was the financing took a little more time than usual due to under staff.

Hello Joseph, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• FIVE STAR DEALERSHIP
    March 29, 2017

This is the second Buick I've leased from Faulkner and I have thoroughly enjoyed driving both of them. It was bittersweet trading in my Encore but I'...m loving my Envision. My salesman, John, was so very helpful. He listens to what my needs are in a vehicle, is very thorough in explaining all the features of the vehicle, and is not pushy. Highly recommend visiting Faulkner Buick GMC for your next vehicle and highly recommend asking for John.

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Faulkner Buick GMC Harrisburg. You really made our day today.

• So friendly
    February 15, 2017

From Karla ( i think thats how she spells it ) who called to help me get a test drive and to Vince who took special care of me THANK YOU! I can't re...commend them enough

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

• Thanks John
    February 14, 2017

I have enjoyed working with John Knode, he is very courteous and professional, I would highly recommend him to others, thanks John

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Great customer service
    January 26, 2017

Great time from start to finish! Will buy all of my cars here!

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. We always love to receive great feedback and we look forward to seeing you here again!

• I was at ease
    January 10, 2017

Absolutly loved my experience with this dealership and my salesman Grady was exceptional !!! Couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. Will... definetly be a repeat customer.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Frank. We're happy Grady provided you with a great purchasing experience and hope we may be of service... again in the future. You really made our day today!

• grace
    December 16, 2016

John was very friendly and helped me find the car I wanted even thought I wasn't sure what I wanted!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Faulkner Buick GMC