New 866-236-8613 Dealer Website
Service 877-224-2943

4.5
Average based on 83 reviews
  • Great Service, kind and caring exceeded my needs

I liked that as soon as I pulled up the tech came out and plugged the tablet into my van to read and see what flash upgrades were needed and completed them free of charge under my warranty. I also liked that they told me it would be 1 hour and it took exactly the time stated. I waited in the waiting room that was clean and had free coffee available. The staff was very friendly. I feel comfortable bringing my van here for service.

• Awesome dealership!

No hassles and no non-sense, car buying/trading, service and parts and everything in between!! No need to go anywhere else...ever!

• A flawless experience

Very professional associates with a great knowledge of the Dodge family. They answered all my questions in a wise and formal manner.

• Dodge Challenger 2016

Herman (Car Saleman had Great Experience with my purchase) also Lou from service Dept. Very Helpful what to expect from there service team

• Great service

very friendly atmosphere, very helpful and very good experience. great mileage, comfortable, love the hemi 5.7L i p[lan on towing my motorcycles and go camping with it.

• New car

How helpful and thoughtful everyone I dealt with was. They made it a pleasant experience. This is my third car purchased from Performance.

• Great sales and service, dealership was clean

Sales and Service very helpful. I felt they were fair with my trade in and one the best experience buying a vehicle. Dealership was clean and organized.

• Very professional atmosphere

The very professional and knowledgeable attitude of the staff made me feel reassured that the service would be performed correctly, which it was. In all, a very satisfying experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

• Creating appointments

Creating the service appointment online was very easy. My car was able to be serviced as soon as I arrived at the dealer.

• Great place

All the associates that work there are great. They answer any and all questions. Service manager even let me look at his personal vehicle to help me with a future purchase. Great people