Wetzel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

• Pleasant and Professional - New Jeep

After spotting a couple of vehicles I was interested in on their website I used their website to inquire about the vehicles and received a prompt email response. I work full time so I was looking for a shopping experience that would save me time up front so I asked my salesman, Jason Buck, to simply quote me the best price, tax, title, out-the-door, on what I was looking at plus after discussing what I wanted in a vehicle, make any recommendations he thought I would be interested in, with pricing as well. Within an hour I had two vehicles lined up and I knew going in the door exactly how much each would cost. When I arrived at the dealership one vehicle had sold and the other was waiting for me by the front door. My wife and I drove the vehicle and we tried out a few others as well but we ended up buying one that he had recommended. The vehicle was last years model but new and there were thousands of dollars in incentives to be had so I purchased a really nice new vehicle at a very low price and I am quite happy with the sales experience, the dealership, my salesman, and the vehicle. I would recommend this dealer to a friend.