Beau Townsend Nissan

103 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 25, 2017

Seen a Certified Truck I liked and requested more information and was contacted in less than 10 minutes. Seen the truck the next day Phil Ryan was very... helpful and drove the truck off the lot within a couple of hours. Phil even drive an hour to my house to deliver side steps that I orders that were not in at that time, he went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted. Well done guys I will recommend you to anyone I know that's looking for a car or truck. Keep up the good work.

October 19, 2018

Could not have asked for a better experience. The most helpful and friendly people ever. Thank you Cody, Bob, and Adam. I will definitely recommend you... all to family and friends.

September 14, 2018

Was shopping for a new car the folks at this dealership answered all my questions and we’re polite and friendly. Their quote was competitive but... I found a similar deal closer to home otherwise I would have purchased a new car from them.

July 22, 2018

Took my car in for service and couldn’t be happier with the customer and quality of service I received! They went above and beyond with very little... wait time!

February 22, 2018

I knew what I wanted when I came into the shop. I had called ahead and made an appointment with Phil Ryan to test drive a car. When I showed up the car... was warmed up and ready to go. He made a point of informing me about the car and it’s qualities without being a schmoose. Took the car on a short test drive and knew it was for me. The entire purchasing process went very quickly, and everyone was super hospitable.

May 1, 2017

When We talk with Tony everything going well but when We want to bargain, he call his manager and the manager treated us very bad ! Never buy a car from... here !!!!

April 17, 2017

I received a letter from Jason Albertino salesman for Beau Townsend offering his assistant. Jason Albertini assisted me with the purchase of my Nissan... Altima. It's like he really did know what I wanted and needed. I give Jason Albertini excellence for making it possible with the car I like.

March 11, 2017

Tyler Mangen was very friendly and was truly nterested in what we were looking for and what we wanted. He asked questions and got answers when needed.... When we had a problem with getting the Bluetooth phone working with the car, he spent a significant amount of time to help. The problem was with the cell phone service and we eventually got it working. He worked hard to get us the deal we needed also. If you need a car talk to Tyler at Beau Townsend Nissan. I love the car and will go there again in the future.

July 6, 2016

They respected my time by keeping the appointment we made. Everyone was very courteous. I really appreciate the quality of service.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful experience with us, Ida. We are delighted to hear you were treated with prompt, ...courteous, and informative service on your vehicle. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you again whenever it's time for your next car. Sincerely, Jim Morris - General Manager - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200

July 1, 2016

Drake Healey, our sales person was so friendly. My husband and I really liked him. Everyone we dealt with seemed like we were the only customer there,... right on service !!

Thank you for your review, Susan. We're glad to have Drake on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anyt...hing in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Jim Morris - General Manager - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200