3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

• GO THERE NOT LIKE ANY OTHER DEALER !!!!
    February 11, 2016

Got a used truck off of Chad great to deal with and for a little dealer this is the place to go !!!!!!!! If you hate to buy a new or used car /truck t...hen go HERE you will like the way they do things I did every thing fell in place fair deal on my trade good price on the used truck it is worth the drive................Mike from Monongahela PA....

March 23, 2018

Very pleasant and efficient service department always willing to go the extra mile.

Poorest customer service I've ever received.
    October 4, 2016

Do not trust your vehicle with Fike’s Service Department. I recently had my 2014 Silverado truck in for a recall and the Fike’s service representative... said the windshield washer bottle was leaking; but, the repair would be covered under the 3year/36K bumper to bumper warranty. They scheduled an appointment two weeks later to replace the container and even called to confirm the appointment a work day before. After I spent the time (1/2 hour each direction, two people, two vehicles) to drop it off, they called to inform me they did not have the parts to complete the work. Another ½ hour of our time in each direction to pick it up. Upon picking it up, Fike’s service representative said they would call when the part was in. I did not hear anything for two weeks so I called them to inquire about the parts and they confirmed the parts were in and scheduled another appointment. Another ½ hour in each direction to drop it off. This time the Fike’s service representative called to say the service was not covered under warranty; but, the truck would be ready to pick up at 4:00 PM. Another ½ hour in each direction and when I arrived at 4:30 PM, the windshield washer sprayer was not working. They said their technician had left for the day and I would need to bring it back for service again. I took the truck home and after taking the fluid container off of the firewall myself, I found the windshield supply line was pinched between the container and firewall. This took me an hour. So after I spent 9 man hours, 8 equipment hours and $295 in parts and labor, I have a shiny new plastic container screwed to my truck firewall!

Never going back
    September 23, 2013

Never going back for service there even for the free stuff. It’s not worth the turmoil. Bought by truck from Frenchy, great guy to deal with and when ...I am ready I will buy from him again. This other salesman “Boz” keeps bugging me to buy from him instead of Frenchy. Never fails if I am in the waiting room in comes this arrogant little man telling me that I don’t have to buy off Frenchy, that I can buy one from him, or asks me why buy from Frenchy. And the other day he gives me his card and said “just in case you don’t want to deal with Frenchy” Everyone do yourself a favor if you are going to Fikes buy off Thierry, stay away from Boz, go someplace else for service because Boz will simply torment you to no end when you go in for service!

Great service, Clean and New Facilities
    April 13, 2013

Shopping for used Chevy half-ton pickup. After researching online I found truck I was looking for at this dealership. Salesmen That helped was very fr...iendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and really put me at ease with my decision. I ended up buying the truck and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you to Boz and Armand for the service and professionalism. It's not every day you receive good customer service, so when it happens it is sincerely appreciated.

Steer clear from this place!!
    April 10, 2013

Stopped in to buy a new car. Told the sales guy Boz what stuff I wanted in my new Cruze he told me that Chevy didn't put those things in the car I wan...ted. He kept wanting to sell me a "used" Cruze saying how he could save me $$$$. The next day went to a different Chevy place and they had 3 Cruzes with the stuff I wanted!! Guess where my new Chevy came from

I am very sorry that you feel this way. We are celebrating our 89th year in business this month...and repeat customers and referrals are our #1 source... for sales. I'm sure that if you needed assistance in your new car purchase...we would have been more than capable and willing to take the time to explain everything to you in detail. Sorry for your bad experience and I hope that you will consider us for your next purchase.

213 N Main St Masontown, PA 15461