Solomon Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.2
  • Good Experience

Ive bought several vehicles here and they have given me a good deal every time. I have sent 4 family members and 2 friends to Solomon and all have lef...t with a new or used vehicle and were happy with their purchase. I recommend them to any one wanting a good deal on a good vehicle. Yours Truly Jeff P

• Timothy and Naomi

Purchasing a vehicle is one of our least favorite things, but Zack was so helpful and made the process relatively painless. He was very tolerant of o...ur confusion and took the time to explain our options without making us feel pressured. Our daughter who has autism accompanied us and everyone was kind and patient with her as well. Many times the day after having purchased a new car we have felt unsure if we had made the right decision, but today we are pleased and feel good about everything. This was definitely the best car-buying experience we have ever had and will return to Solomn's the next time we need a vehicle.

• Wonderful!

Have leased two vehicles from this dealership within the past 2 weeks! Had two great experiences...will shop here from now on. Zack, our salesman was ...great! Def. recommend!!!

• Do NOT shop here for a car.

Was warned about this place but I too thought I would give it a try because they were close by and was met with disrespect, arrogance and would not ev...en negotiate a price. Treated me and my wife as if we should beg them to sell us the car. Salesman called me and my wife asking us what we were going to do after we told him we were not paying that kind of price for a used car. Their sales associates need to take personality classes. I kid you not!! We can not deal with arrogant people because you can not trust them. Will never go back!

• Bought a new Dodge Laramie

Had a very good experience buying a new truck for these guys Ryan Ellsworth was great to deal with fair price an great customer service

• Great experience, first and last stop

Great experience! Made arrangements for test drive in the late morning and went after work with my wife and 2 young kids. Ryan (salesperson) had the... Jeep spotless and ready to go for the drive. They were great with the kids and nothing was rushed. Tricia explained all of the finance option pro/cons. We left 2 hours later with the Jeep we wanted. This is my third purchase from the Solomon group but the first at this location. It is a little out of the way but definitely worth the trip!

• Never going back

I was warned about this place but thought I would give it a try. Insulting, dirty looks, bad deals. Shame to have a Jeep sign above them

• Don't go there if you're a woman

I strongly advise any woman to stay away from this place. I was met with complete disrespect from the moment my husband and I walked in. To the salesp...erson I simply didn't exist. No hello, no nice to meet you nothing. And any question I asked, he directed the answer towards my husband. The vehicles we were looking at were in fact for me. I would have bought a vehicle from them yesterday but after the way I was treated, they didn't deserve my money.

• Looking at a used car

They never called me back. I guess I wasn't worth there time

• Jeep Patriot

I had an awesome experience at solomons. I was so excited to buy a brand new jeep and Renee made sure that I was able to get it!! everyone there is so... helpful and caring and make sure that you are happy. I'd never go anywhere else to buy a car. I love Renee!!!

Solomon Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM