Clark Chevrolet Sales Inc

• Clark's is the only place I shop!

Clark's is the only place I shop for my vehicles. David is a wonderful sales man. I would recommend to anyone!!

Hello Brandie, I am super stoked to hear that you are very satisfied with our business, as we are very happy to have you as a customer. If you should need anything, contact us at your convenience. Respectfully, Dave

• Great dealership!

Friendly staff & service technicians! We've purchased our last 2 vehicles from Clark & will continue to shop for future vehicles there!

Hello Adrian, We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving your vehicle needs now and in the future. Respectfully, Dave

• 2015 Chevy Cruze

Good service, great salesman! The wife loves the car!

Thanks-A-Million for the great review. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you and your family in the future.

Good service, great salesman! The wife loves the car!

• Hometown proud

Hello Nocshifter, We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to serving your vehicle needs in the future. Respectfully, Dave

Buying a car is stressful, but the guys at Clarks make it a little easier on the customer. They were able to get me a good car for a fair price and great financing even though my past credit history is not the best. The service department is a life saver as well. I had an excellent experience and recommend them to everyone who asks about where to get a good car.

• Chevy Malibu 2006

Love my car I bought. When I had to have a light fixed they worked me in and fixed my light. Bill was very reasonable.

Hello Mrs.Pearson, We greatly appreciate your business along with this awesome review. If there is anything you should need, just give us a call. Respectfully, Dave

• great sevice dept.

We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to helping you with your current and future vehicle needs. Respectfully, Dave

We purchase a new car several years ago with honest salesman .They gave more money on our trade-in than others dealers in the area. I have been taking our GM vehicles to Clark Chevrolet for 15 plus years the service work that is outstanding. Repairs have been completed to my full satisfaction. Just a nice small town dealership with friendly service staff.

• Happy Customer

I would like to Thank You for Your business. As a valued customer, we look forward to helping assist with all your vehicle needs. Respectfully, Dave

We had a great experience at this Dealership. Our Sales Consultant was very knowledgeable, and worked at our pace, he was not pushy. After buying our New Silverado, we had the opportunity to visit the Service Department as well, and they were great.