Apple Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• New car purchase
    October 20, 2017

Bought my car here last week. The staff was remarkable!! There was no pressure to buy. They answered all my questions. Not once did I feel like a gaze...lle being stalked by lions. My salesman Mr. Dugan was the best and helped me with everything. I will most likely be getting my next car from here. Wonderful experience.

Thank you Ben for writing a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that Henry was able to help you through the proces...s and made you feel comfortable. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything please let me know.

Great experience and best salesman!
    February 23, 2018

I couldn’t have been happier with my experience at Apple Ford of Red Lion. I walked into the dealership with intentions of just getting a trade value ...and getting an idea of what kind of payments I would be getting into. After talking with my salesman Caleb I realized how great of a dealership and salesman I was dealing with. I am very picky when it comes to dealing with salesmen and dealerships and they satisfied my needs. Overall Caleb was probably the best car salesman I have ever dealt with and will be going back to him for my or my wife’s next vehicle!

Brian thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It is great to hear that Caleb was able to make you feel so comfortable with ou...r dealership that you decided to buy. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Apple Ford of Red Lion Team

Hong's EDGE sale Review ;]
    December 2, 2017

Meeting Hong after being referred by a friend, was an extremely awesome adventure. Im looking forward to the memories I will make with this car and bu...ilding friendships at the dealership!!!! THANX KING KONG

Thank you Amanda for writing a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. Hong is a supper nice guy and always fun to work with, we are glad h...e was able to give you such a great adventure. Thank you for choosing us. If you need anything please let us know.

Second to none!
    November 5, 2017

Personally, my experience with Apple Ford of Red Lion was excellent! I was searching for a high end F-150 Raptor. A majority of the MD dealerships wer...e selling this truck for anywhere from $2500 to $10000 over MSRP. I understand these these units are more rare than your traditional F-150, but I find that taking advantage of customers due to their rarity was appalling. After an exhaustive search in MD, and listening to all the double talk regarding allocation, financing and other sales tactics to hide the additional fees, I expanding my search in PA. I found the exact truck I had been searching for at Apple Ford of Red Lion. I emailed them to see if they too charged over sticker...Craig responded the following day that they did not. I asked if they could email me a sales breakdown including all the taxes and fees. Damien was happy to promptly provide that. I was told by other dealers in MD that they preferred not to give copies of invoices in case I took them to other dealerships in an attempt to shop for better pricing. I feel if their prices were competitive, then why should it be an issue? Damien's quote was clear, fair and better than anything I was quoted previously. I was now handed off to Chase, who closed the deal. He did a thorough demo of the truck, and gave me my second Raptor test drive in three weeks. Now to the trade in...a 2006 Nissan Xterra 4x4. A dealer in Glen Burnie, MD insulted me with an offer of $2000, a double freight charge and non-competive financing rate despite my 807 credit rating. Although I came with my own financing, Apple Ford matched my current APR and gave me $5000 trade on my Xterra! Due to my work schedule and the hour drive, I wasn't able to get to the dealership until 7:30pm. The deal didn't finish up until about 10pm, but at no time did I feel rushed or pressured in any way. I was only sold two additional products...an extended warranty and an interior/exterior protection package. Both were reasonably priced and provide great peace of mind. Jackie in finance, expedited the paperwork and sent me on my way. It was by far, hands down, the best car buying experience of my life.

Thank you Jeff for writing a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that our team from beginning to end was able t...o make sure that you got the customer service that you deserve and enjoyed your experience. Thank you for choosing us. If you need anything please let us know.

Second Vehicle with Apple Ford
    June 26, 2017

Great experience working with Larry Busino. Love our new Explorer!

Thank you for writing a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that Larry was able to make your buying experience suc...h a great one.Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Family. If you need anything please let us know.

Buying a new truck
    June 7, 2017

Purchased a new truck from Apple Ford had a wonderful time every body was very helpful Met the general manager had lunch at the dealer ship very clean... place

Thank you for writing a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that our team was able to give you the customer servic...e that you deserve and make sure you had a wonderful experience. Thank you again for choosing us and welcome to the family. If you need anything please let us know.

Highly Recommended!!
    February 18, 2017

I just purchased my first car here and I was not disappointed in any aspect! The staff was great! They worked with me holding the car for my down paym...ent. They got me in my monthly payment range. I will definitely be going back!! Tyler Smith was an awesome salesman as well as Tom. Thank you both soooo much!!

HI Tonya, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. We are so happy that Tyler was able to work with... you and get you the vehicle you wanted for the payment that you could afford. Welcome to the Family we are happy to have you. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all, Please let us know.

Very happy customer
    February 15, 2017

Awesome group of employees. Everyone is great and will do whatever they can to help you. My opinion is that they go above and beyond. Thank you so mu...ch for helping to get us in the vehicle, interest rate and payment we could afford!!

HI Lisa and Steve, thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that the Staff was... able to take such good care of you and get you the vehicle you wanted at a payment that you could afford. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all, please let us know.

Our new Fordtruck
    February 1, 2017

Trent Chapin is an awesome salesman....he was vey knowledgable...extremely friendly...and took the time to serve us...it was even closing time and we ...were treated with it was no problem...Jackie who did are paper work never made us feel rushed ...thank you.... My husband loves his new Ford F-150 ..I can't wait to get my Escape....thanks again.....I also want to mention the manager Mike...he made me feel at ease...with the Escape... :

HI Tamra and John, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that Trent and ...the team were able to make you feel comfortable and get your husband the truck he loves. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all, please let us know.

Happy single mom
    January 17, 2017

I have always had a great experience with dave in the service department so on my last oil change I decided it was time for a new car.. Tyler was grea...t and full of knowledge and we had some fun in the process.

HI Dee, thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you received such gre...at customer service in both sales and service. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all please let us know.

Apple Ford