• Very happy customer

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and pleasant. They answered all of my questions, Showed me around the car on the test run, explained the service policy carefully. Everyone made me feel very comfortable with my purchace. :-) I am very happy with Granite Run Buick/GMC

• Not happy

Even though i bought my buick from honda two years ago i went to buick gmc thinking that they would know better how to take care of my car. My first time bringing it in they told me "Buick Has problems with there oil, so i was in for an synthetic oil change early everytime it was due. For two years i went faithfully trusting this service department, very nice staff. About a year ago right after service to my 2012 car my car over heated. When i opened my hood my reserve was empty. I was upset because i signed for my fluids being checked ,they obviously were not checked. I let it go but the next time i went in i mentioned it to Mike in service and he blew me off. So this past week i was in for an inspection and i had a noise i was concerned about. Glynn from service calls me to tell me i have no oil in my car im bone dry and also says that apparently nobody was checking my car in between oil changes. If i am a paying customer why is it that i am the one responsible to make sure my oil is ok it wasnt like i was going past the point, actually per the sticker on my window i still had 400 miles before my next oil change. I want answers. Because of this i traded my car that i loved because i could no longer trust it.

• The Happy Repair Shop

The service staff is friendly and keeps you informed as to when your car will be ready. The customer waiting area is very comfortable with drinks and snacks.

• customer service excellent, clean facility

I liked the shuttle service and the all around customer service. I had an oil change and state inspection, I was pleased with the service.

• Great service

The shuttle service they have is really helpful they bought me home an Came back to get me when my car was ready. No one else was available to take me to get my car

• Great service on short notice.

Mike was very helpful; professional and knowledgeable. Appreciate him squeezing me in or short notice. I definitely recommend Granite Run!

• Great Service

The very friendly staff and cleanly environment. I received great service. I was able to take a test drive and enjoy the performance of the SUV.

• Pleasant and knowageable employees

The employees were great. They took my truck early and they kept informed of the progress. The mechanics did a good job .

• Repair required ordering of parts to fix problem.

Michael and Kat are excellent listeners and thoroughly met my Customer Satisfaction expectations to complete a problem that was complex.

• Service was great

I love the way I was treated at the dealer. I brought the car two days before March 31, 2017.