Hatfield Hyundai

249 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 25, 2019

excellent service and care of my car, personal care and professional care of my car is very important to me. The staff showed this in every way.

Kathleen Landis, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hatfield Hyundai. Thank you for the five star rati...ng, and we hope to be of service to you again in the future!

September 20, 2019

Had an issue with my car and took it in to be fixed, they claimed to fix the problem and I paid a few hundred dollars and was on my way. A couple months... down the line, the same exact issue comes up with the car and I take it in again, they say it's a different part (a part I told them it most likely was in the first place) and expect me to pay another several hundred dollars to have it fixed again, even though it was their decision to not replace the part I told them was wrong. I got the feeling that the techs in there (excluding the blonde woman) thought they could jerk me around and had the idea in their heads that I didn't know what I was talking about or what issues my car had. Unless you have an issue with your car that you know you can't fix on your own, I'd say take it to them, but be careful and make sure what they say is wrong with your car is actually what's wrong.

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Hatfield Hyundai. We would like to work towards a resolution, ...so if you are willing, please reach out to us at (855) 627-7144 to discuss this further.

September 16, 2019

My sales person Rich Highly was great. He asked what my needs were and I got the car that I wanted with everything in it. He took his time with me and... got me the price that I needed to be at. He was awesome to work with.

Robert Greenberg, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hatfield Hyundai. If you ever need anything else ...from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 10, 2019

My service associate was great! The car was done at the time it was promised!

Thomas Ferguson, we really appreciate your positive review! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

September 9, 2019

Mo, my salesman, did an excellent job during the sale and has followed up with me post sale to ensure I had a great experience.

Lisa Meddles, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hatfield Hyundai. Please don't hesitate to reach out ...to us if there's anything more we can do!

September 6, 2019

My car starting making a noise that sounded like water splashing when I would turn the corner. I called and spoke to a gentleman to make the appointment... and he asked me a few questions and said he thought it sounded like it could be my air conditioner drain. When I brought my car into be serviced a young lady checked me in and she was super nice too. Very professional. The waiting room was clean and comfortable. Coffee was good too. :) I needed that since my appt was early. They fixed my a/c drain and another recall my vehicle had and had my car back on the road in a very short period of time. I appreciated them taking the time to explain everything they did in simple understandable terms, as I am not mechanically inclined. Another great experience at this dealership!

Angela Young, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out...!

September 2, 2019

I bought a new 2019 from Mo Chaudhry in August, and he was a wonderful salesperson. He was very patient and not pushy. He took great care of me from start... to finish. He really cares about his customers. Craig, Mo's manager, is also a great guy. Brityn from the finance department is outstanding as well. 5-star service from everyone at Hatfield Hyundai. :)

Rebecca, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a c...all or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 13, 2019

I recently purchased a used 2012 Sonata and discovered the previous owner had not taken care of the multiple recalls for this model. The Hatfield Hyundai... service department addressed all of the recall issues in one visit. They even fixed an issue they discovered with the steering column that was covered under the extended warranty without me even having to bring it back in. To me, that is going above and beyond when it comes to service. I will absolutely keep Hatfield Hyundai at the top of my list for any future repairs or service needs for my Sonata.

Greg Dilley, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more w...e can do!

July 19, 2019

I am always pleased with the courtesy of the staff. While there was an unexpected repair (alignment), they explained it thoroughly and I'm so glad they... found it and corrected it before it it ruined my tires.

Linda Sampson, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hatfield Hyundai. Thanks again fo...r taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

July 15, 2019

I love my 2019 Tucson Ultimate! So happy I went to Hatfield Hyundai and worked with Rich Highley! I live in Dayton, OH and wanted to use the Costco auto... buying service, Hatfield Hyundai was closest dealership - and it was worth the trip from Dayton to Columbus! Although local dealers offered "to match the price" none were willing to find the car I wanted. Rich Highley searched and found "my" car and had it transported to Hatfield - what service! Thanks so much Rich, it was a pleasure working with you!

Michele Soriero, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are plea...sed to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Hatfield Hyundai!