• Great Service, Repair, & Friendly Sales

I purchased my 2011 Ford Escape from them, and I have had all service completed with them, including any recalls or software updates. I also bought a used 2008 Ford Ranger Pickup which needed repairs to the air conditioning compressor. Every step along the way has been excellent, friendly, courteous, & timely. I would recommend them and do so to everyone I talk to.

• Great Service!

I recently purchased a Focus ST from here and was assisted by Mark Myers throughout the process. Mark and the others at Buckeye Ford made the process easy and straight forward, as this was my first car buying experience. It was no doubt a positive experience. I would highly recommend Buckeye Ford to anyone trying to buy a new or used car.

• Great!

Great place, great staff. Love that they sell tons of different brands so even if you're not a Ford person, you can find what you're looking for! Well worth the drive from Columbus.

• Buckeye Quick Lane Service

Great in and out service. No waiting. No issues. Price was great and Servuce Advisor knew how to use the Wheels Inc. process.

• Service Review 2009 Flex

Happy with my recent service visit and the effort put forth by the customer service team

• 2007 Toyota Corolla

I am very happy with the car from here. Customer service was outstanding!

I am very happy with the car from here. Customer service was outstanding!

• great salesman

I had a great time with the sales man .Everyone was very friendly and helpful. A very nice and clean show room. And was in and out with my new truck.

• 2003 Excursion

So I just came from there after finding their ad for a 2003 Ford Excursion Limited with 187K miles. By no means did I expect a perfect 13 year old vehicle. They did great getting the financing done and were very responsive. However they were dishonest about the condition of the vehicle. The description reads quality and rust free and clean. I got there and the rockers had rust so bad that I could easily push my finger through them, the 4x4 hubs were not automatic but were aftermarket manuals. The front rotors were severely grooved, the trip computer was non functioning, the heated seats were non functioning, The frame had been sprayed with black paint right over a significant amount of flaking, the bottom of the doors had been sprayed over to cover rust holes that were stating to show and the A/C did not work. I know these older vehicles are prone to issues but they listed it as clean and rust free! I expected scratches and stone chips and some surface rust but come on. Advertise what it really is. This is a truck with a good drive train and a below average body that needs 4000 worth of fixing to match the advertisement. Disappointed!

• No Pressure, Flawless Purchase

We had been searching for a 3/4 ton truck, and Brandon Smith helped make the purchase of our 2005 Ford F250 truck both easy and pleasant. Everyone in the dealership is there to serve. Small and nice. We would suggest trying this dealership before wasting your time at others. Brandon and the group will take excellent care of both you and your vehicle. Definitely worth the 2 hour drive one way!

• Satisfied Customer

Brandon Smith was our sales man. He was great to deal with - very helpful - wonderful sense of humor