New 888-754-7040 Dealer Website
Used 888-753-9352 Email Dealer
Service 888-497-4288

Average based on 19 reviews.
  • Great Service, Repair, & Friendly Sales

I purchased my 2011 Ford Escape from them, and I have had all service completed with them, including any recalls or software updates. I also bought a used 2008 Ford Ranger Pickup which needed repairs to the air conditioning compressor. Every step along the way has been excellent, friendly, courteous, & timely. I would recommend them and do so to everyone I talk to.

• 2003 Excursion

So I just came from there after finding their ad for a 2003 Ford Excursion Limited with 187K miles. By no means did I expect a perfect 13 year old vehicle. They did great getting the financing done and were very responsive. However they were dishonest about the condition of the vehicle. The description reads quality and rust free and clean. I got there and the rockers had rust so bad that I could easily push my finger through them, the 4x4 hubs were not automatic but were aftermarket manuals. The front rotors were severely grooved, the trip computer was non functioning, the heated seats were non functioning, The frame had been sprayed with black paint right over a significant amount of flaking, the bottom of the doors had been sprayed over to cover rust holes that were stating to show and the A/C did not work. I know these older vehicles are prone to issues but they listed it as clean and rust free! I expected scratches and stone chips and some surface rust but come on. Advertise what it really is. This is a truck with a good drive train and a below average body that needs 4000 worth of fixing to match the advertisement. Disappointed!

• No Pressure, Flawless Purchase

We had been searching for a 3/4 ton truck, and Brandon Smith helped make the purchase of our 2005 Ford F250 truck both easy and pleasant. Everyone in the dealership is there to serve. Small and nice. We would suggest trying this dealership before wasting your time at others. Brandon and the group will take excellent care of both you and your vehicle. Definitely worth the 2 hour drive one way!

• Satisfied Customer

Brandon Smith was our sales man. He was great to deal with - very helpful - wonderful sense of humor

• Ford Focus

We received excellent service from Brandon Smith. He was very nice and helpful!

We received excellent service from Brandon Smith. He was very nice and helpful!

• Very Friendly

Our salesperson was Brandon. He was very nice and helpful when we came in. The service people were friendly when we brought our truck back in for service. Thank you Buckeye Ford.

• SUPER customer service

Recently went to "look" for a new truck. Met Seth Myers and we left owning a new Ford F150. Pleased with how we were approached and how we were treated. Last Ford truck we had bought was 16 years ago.

• Purchased a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500

I was looking for a pickup truck. Wasn't sure if I wanted new or used. Brandon showed me a few different options and helped me choose the right one! I purchased a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500.

• Great Customer Service!

Brandon was very nice and had great customer service! I got a great price on my car!

• I purchased a 2010 F-150!

Great Customer Service! Brandon Smith was a no pressure salesman.

Great Customer Service! Brandon Smith was a no pressure salesman.