• malibu limited

Teresa was so great with finding a car we could afford we came back a second time for another car. It wasn't a long drawn out process, it was quick and the finance guy was great.

• Good communications

At the inquiry stage only... dealer very responsive and helpful.

At the inquiry stage only... dealer very responsive and helpful.

• Careful with any repairs after warranty is over.

Never a problem when my car was in warranty for the past two years. Now my warranty is up, I go in for an oil change and a tire rotation with great and quick service to find out that the mechanic removed a piece from my drivers side wheel well and didn't put it back on well. It fell off my car which I didn't notice until the next day. My girlfriend told them what happened a few days later then I went in the next day and we both were treated like miserable liars! They didn't own up to doing anything wrong. That wheel well piece cannot come off easy and I wasn't told that it was loose when I got service or when I left. I've never been told for the whole two years that anything was loose or wrong with my car each time I took it to Bobby Layman for service. Through oil changes, tire rotations or anything else. Why now was I told that it must've been loose awhile ago, a year or more and just happened to fall off after they serviced it. Not being by anything their service person could have done. I told them too much of a coincidence but the balked at that. I was treated very rudely but kept my cool. I will keep trying to get them to listen to me and fix my car. They want my business and took my money for the car. Great service until now. Why won't they admit wrongdoing or a mistake? I've read other bad reports of the service department after my experience. I had no idea because they were always so good with me. I'm angry and frustrated because I didn't do anything wrong. I love my Chevrolet Malibu and I just want it fixed.

• Car buying

We had a great experience. Would definitely recommend the dealership.

We had a great experience. Would definitely recommend the dealership.

• Great experience

Everything was perfect. With the purchase of the new corvette.

Everything was perfect. With the purchase of the new corvette.

• Recent Chevy Malibu purchase.

The salesman was really helpful and worked with me on price. I stopped at another dealer before this one and they were not as helpful. This is the second time I have purchased a car here.

• Excellant Service

My daughther, an OSU student, needed her car looked at for a loud engine noise before making the drive home for Thanksgiving break. Bobby Layman Chevrolet took excellant care of my daughter. They went out of their way to make sure that the repair was complete and finished in a timely matter. I will definitely use Bobby Layman in the future.

• Great service

Service department was very friendly. Was helped in a timely manner.

Service department was very friendly. Was helped in a timely manner.

• Recall on Traverse

Still wondering about the noise that developed after computer update that I didn't have in the car before the update. Waiting to see !!

• Bobby Laymany Service Experience

Routine service is typically very timely and the service team members are usually very nice.