Dick Masheter Ford

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 57 reviews

• January 15, 2018

My husband and I recently purchased a new f-350 from Ryan at this dealership & buying experience was awesome! They did not have the exact truck we wer...e looking for so Ryan went on a search & found the perfect truck that had every feature I had asked for. & He had it at his lot within 24 hours! Not to mention, we got an awesome deal on this truck! He was lower in price by almost 3k$ than dealers within a 200 mile radius! He has gone above and beyond for us on this truck! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

April 30, 2018

Never got back with me to let me know they weren't going to fix it I had to call them two days later. They fixed the engine once before and did a grea...t job this time they sounded like they didn't want to mess with it. My only transportation back and forth to work. Bought vehicle there in 2006 I trusted them to help me out. Said they were afraid they couldn't get parts. I think that was just an excuse. They didn't want to do it.

March 11, 2018

Beyond the best customer service, I have ever experienced while buying a car. Everyone I worked with from sales to the business side was knowledgeable... and extremely accommodating. This was my very first time buying a brand new car I can proudly say Jim Franklin eased all my worries. Jim is excellent!! If anyone is looking for a new or used vehicle, Jim is who you need to see. I cannot think this company enough!!! You just earned a lifelong customer.

November 27, 2017

I don’t really do a lot of reviews but this dealership deserves to be recognized for how good they are to deal with. My car salesmen was JIM FRANKLIN... who went out of his way to help me find the SUV that I was looking for. Jim and all the other employees that I dealt with were great people who have now turned me into a Ford owner for life. The best DEALERSHIP that I have dealt with and I am postive they will be the same way for anyone else.

November 13, 2017

I reached out by email inquiring about a F150 truck listed. I got a reply email back that it would be checked on and they would get back with me, but ...never did. Their loss. I just purchased a new truck from their competitor today.

October 16, 2017

My experience at Dick Masheter Ford was like non other-the customer service is truly outstanding and they really go above and beyond to make your expe...rience wonderful. Tom Isaac just sold me my new car and i LOVE IT! I will forever be a Dick Masheter Ford customer, thanks again Tom!

October 11, 2017

Recently had my 2017 F-150 in to Quik Lane. Tom Isaac saw me and asked how things were. Told Tom as usual Rodney Rickman and Brandon Hood made sure ...everything was taken care of or gave me advice on matters. I've purchased several vehicles at this dealership and always feel I've been taken care of. Keep up the good job everyone..! Fred Collins

October 10, 2017

My fiancé was looking for a 7 passenger vehicle and Honda was asking for a lot of money to buy out her leased minivan. It needed tires and brakes on t...op of that so we decided to shop around. After numerous test drives and pushy salesmen, we felt pretty overwhelmed. That all changed when we went to Dick Masheter Ford. We were greeted by Tom Isaac and he sat us down and went over our needs first. We explained that we needed and what we didn't need. Tom took notes and found the Ford Explorer that fit our budget. He didn't try to get us into something with options we didn't need. We ended up paying less for a brand new SUV than what Honda wanted us to pay for a three year old minivan that needed $2000 worth of repairs. We were so happy with Tom that we went back two months later and traded in my Jetta for a new Focus. It also needed a bunch of work (those foreign cars are EXPENSIVE to repair) and I was completely upside down on it because I didn't shop around when I bought it and got taken to the cleaners. I ended up getting a brand new Focus with all kinds of options that my VW didn't have. With 0% financing I still lowered my monthly payment. I even get $5 oil changes as long as I own it. Tom Isaac was fantastic. He fought to get me the most money for my trade in, he didn't play any games, and he made us feel at ease. He even told me where to find the best Thai food on town, which I am eternally grateful for. It really says something when you are there to get an oil change months later and Tom still remembers your name. I send all of my friends to go see him when they need a car.

October 10, 2017

I've been To a few dealerships looking at cars finally found dick masheter to be the best to work with. Very professional From the time I walke...d in to look and ended up buying with Tom Isaac as my salesman. He was the individual that really helped and had all the answers I was looking for. Then a few years later I needed service on my vehicle and I called the dealership for Tom Isaac again and once again he was very helpful and treated me with respect and professionalism. I would recommend dick masheter to anyone that asked me for a recommendation. And I would recommend Tom Isaac to Call for any of their needs. The best salesman ever worked with and I've worked with a lot.

October 10, 2017

I was in to buy a car and was very satisfied with the time I had while in the dealership. The sales manager, Tom Isaac, who helped with the deal was v...ery helpful and well versed when selling. My overall experience was excellent. I also recently had my vehicle serviced and would give the service department an A+