New 888-859-1020 Dealer Website
Service 866-305-4046

4.5
Average based on 50 reviews
  • Long Time Haydocy Customer

I have been buying cars from Haydocy for over 25 years, now my kids buy from Haydocy. I have never dealt with a more genuine and knowledgeable sales staff. They do good business there. Most of their sales staff has been there for a really long time, not a lot of turnover means they know how to treat people and they treat you like family because they function as a family. I would recommend to anyone.

• Kathy Horn

We really like our new GMC Terrain. Our Sales Person was Brian and he was very good. He took very good care of us.

• Oil change

Service was done in a timely professional manner. Personnel were friendly and notified me when the car was ready to go.

• Great experience!

Our experience here was amazing! We had made an appointment and Paula helped us look at the Durango we were interested in and she was very friendly and helpful. I felt very confident buying a vehicle from here and have loved it so far. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Extended Courtesy

Always friendly and courteous, but especially during my last visit when they allowed my grandson to sit in a classic Buick that was on display in the showroom. He couldn't stop talking about that car and his experience.

• Exceptional is the new norm

Just in for a routine oil change and tire rotation.

Just in for a routine oil change and tire rotation.

• Review

From setting up the appointment to checking out, the experience was very fast and friendly.

• service

took vehicle in for oil change and tire rotation, was done in time promised and everyone was nice.

• Great customer service!

Unfortunately I wasn't capable of purchasing a car through Haydocy but while trying to get approved through the process they were extremely helpful and provided other options while attempting to find me the perfect match.

• Service

Service is always exceptional and the staff is valways very accommodating with my schedule. I wouldn't go anywhere else.