New 888-859-1020 Dealer Website
Used 888-435-6610 Email Dealer
Service 866-305-4046

• Used SUV purchase.

The one owner Envoy Denali at another dealer was not very nice looking ( not better than the SUV we had to trade in) , or in very good shape. The one owner Envoy Denali we purchased at Haydocy has some miles on it but it looks like a NEW vehicle. Our Haydocy experience was Great. Thank you.

• Oil change on 6 month old car.

Good service and less time than stated. Best thing it did not cost me.

Good service and less time than stated. Best thing it did not cost me.

• Exceptional

The greatest truck buying experience ever! Purchased the truck via email and text...went as smooth as any deal I have ever done.

Kevin, Thank you so much for the kind words. We would love to have you out for service or any other needs you may need! Thank you sir.

• Service

There was some confusion to begin with, but after clarifying what was needed, all was done on time and as expected. Thank you.

John, Thank you for your feedback, if there is anything else you may need service wise please come back and see us! We greatly appreciate the business. Thank you.

• Satisfaction

Professionalism shown in all aspects!!!! A true caring for the customer. Couldn't ask for anything else

• 2009 Chevy 2500 HD

The staff at your dealership was absolutely wonderful...We were in and out in no time. They did what they said they were going to do...Great experience overall. We will definitely be back...Thanks

John, Thank you so much for complimenting the whole team here at Haydocy. It is people like you who make us love what we do! Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

• Mrs.irma Jean Westlake

Had oil and lube and tire rotation completed when mileage was reached. I always have polite and friendly people to deal with which means so much to me in this world as it is today. Helena is always greeting me with a smile and is able to answers any questions I may have. I also was greeted with a smile from my salesman friend, Brian Price. He remembers me from 3 years ago when I purchased my 2013 Buick Regal!! Love my Regal even though I have reached the age of 80 and drive less than I did a few years ago. Thank you Haydocy for your friendly Team...it is appreciated more than you know. Happy New Year!! Irma Jean Westlake

• Good experience

Basically your everyday big dealer, but their internet manager Chris is on top of it more than most. I was interested in a used BMW 335xi that I found here on cars.com. Lots of pics, good description of the car. Could have given more details on the interior: seats were cracking, stereo display has some issues, but nothing you wouldn't expect from a 9 year old used car. When I noted a strange vibration from the front end, the salesman (Kevin, good guy) took the car on an extended drive to see if he noted the same thing. They called me to follow up, and even though I didn't end up buying from them, I rate this experience as a positive one,

• Karen

Thank you for working with me on the bill. I had purchased the car from your dealership lot 2 months prior. I do not have her name with me but she was wonderful and I greatly appreciate it. Karen

• Great people and great service, I expect no less.

In for a routine oil change and tire rotation. Great service and great people. I'm happy.