390 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hatfield Kia from DealerRater.com
  • 100% Positive Experience

We cannot say enough what a terrific experience we had today at Hatfield KIA in Columbus. Susan Fisher was the most helpful, understanding and honest person that we could have had to sell us two brand new KIAs. Michelle Meyer was also incredibly helpful and honest. Both women made it fun which we are grateful for because we had 2 young girls with us that we had to keep occupied. It was just a 100% positive experience. This was our 2nd time purchasing a KIA from Hatfield and we will not go anywhere else! We are so thankful for everything they help us with. Can’t go wrong with Hatfield Kia!

• Glad I came in.

wanted to thank Simon and Jim for making this car sale go through so efficiently and saving me money in the process.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. We will be sure to let Simon and Jim know that you were satisfied with the service. Have a wonderful day!? -Your Hatfield Kia Team

• Wolosyn car

Hello, James! Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!? -Your Hatfield Kia Team

It was so nice to have Bob Wining helping us out buying our car! We had stopped at several other dealers and not one answered questions until we got to Hatfield and met with Bob! He made the whole process so much easier! We got a used car and he still help us with how to use all of the features!

• Excellent Customer Service
    April 3, 2017

I am extremely late at getting this review done, but i was and still am sincerely satisfied with the service getting our daughter's first car replaced after it was totaled in a wreck within 6 months of purchasing. The staff was kind and really tried to find her something that she was interested in, and not just push something on her like some has in the past. It was a cold, rainy winter night, close to closing time, and Ricky Bobby (inside joke with employees) was fantastic with going to get the cars, with little to no luck the first few times. I will definitely be back!

• All good things!

From the moment we walked through the door, we felt welcome. Our salesman, Shane Bandara, was very helpful and knowledgeable. He made sure we were satisfied every step of the way. Other departments were polite and a pleasure to work with as well. My young kids were content in the play room and loved the free popcorn and hot chocolate. Highly recommend this dealership due to the level of customer service and selection of cars. Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!

Hello, CassBen! Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day and enjoy your new car! ?-Your Hatfield Kia Team

• Customer

Salesman (Shane) very helpful. Dealership was extremely busy while I was there

Salesman (Shane) very helpful. Dealership was extremely busy while I was there

Lynbis, glad to hear we surpassed your expectations! We will be sure to let Shane know that you were satisfied with his service. Have a wonderful day and come back anytime! -Your Hatfield Kia Team

• Exceeded Expectations! Customer Experience is #1
    March 28, 2017

After realizing my new car did not have all the options I was looking for, Taylor and Luke truly went above and beyond to find me what I needed. Within a short time period, we found the car in Dayton and the next thing I knew, Taylor was on the road to pick it up. Taylor ensured the car was spotless upon my arrival and was ready for me to take possession. I'm writing this, as in todays rushed world, it is rare to find a business that truly understands the Customer Experience from start to finish. Hatfield Kia truly knows what it means and delivers on it, exceeding my expectations. Thank you for a great experience

• Fantastic experience
    March 24, 2017

Bottom line up front: Hatfield will not just SWL you a car, but develops a relationship from the welcome handshake when you step on the lot to the final handshake when you drive off in your new car. I wanted to share the fantastic experience I had purchasing my Kia Sedona from Hatfield Kia. The GM, Luke, actually answered my internet inquiry and answered all of my questions grilling him about every aspect of the van I was interested in purchasing. I did not find out he was the GM until I arrived and was handed off to a seasoned and gracious salesman named Pete Cobourn. Pete and Luke we're straight shooters and were knowledgeable and respectful to me as the buyer. The van was competitive priced and they explained every option. Pete also was a good listener which is huge when developing a relationship. The fantastic service experience continued with the used car manager Chad who gave me a great price on my trade in. Substantially more than Ricart BTW. The deal was sealed by the Ricky the financial manager with his great explanations of my options and was also a great listener when I wanted to decline services up front. This has been the best used car buying experience I have ever had.

• Service

Had full service on my 2016 Kia serento the staff was very nice and you can watch while the tech works on your car

Perfect! Glad to hear your experience was above satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback!? -Your Hatfield Kia Team

• AMAZING SERVICE!!!

I have never been so thankful with buying a car. The customer service i received was amazing!

Perfect! Glad to hear your experience was above satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback!?? -Your Hatfield Kia Team