4.5
  • Great Experience!

The three personell I worked with, Mike Strohmetz, John Simonelli and Tony Mazzola all showed a true pedigree in sales and I was handled with professionalism. I can't say enough about the great treatment I received as it was a breath of fresh air to deal with the Faulkner group. My daughter loves her car and we are more than happy with the great deal they crafted. Kudos to all of them! Mark W. Ellington

• Completely Satisfied & Definitely Recommend

We were in the market for a new 2017 Buick Encore. We gathered quotes and visited a few dealers. Janiqua Small quickly responded to our request for an internet price. We visited the dealership and were initially greeted and assisted by John Simonelli who introduced us to our Sales Professional Perry Bonifazi. Perry was courteous, professional, informative and knowledgeable of the Buick product line. We received very fair pricing on both our trade and the Encore we were purchasing. Finance Manager Ashley Hillman was helpful with the finance process. We encourage anyone in the market for a new Buick or GMC to visit Faulkner Buick GMC.

• It was graet

Everything about y'all was great order coworks came over and help y'all the best.I will be back please send me some coupons

• Joseph Spagnuola

Always treated as a customer and friend with respect. Best dealership to do business with. Great service dept., very knowledgeable and fair with repairs.

• Excellent Dealership for sales and service

Tom Delgotte is an excellent salesman. He gave us a fair deal and then went the extra mile to make sure everything was ready as requested.

• Great service

The service was excellent. Jim was very helpful and friendly and thoroughly informative without being pushy. Had a nice cup of coffee. Comfortable clean waiting area.

• Great competent and friendly service!

Always a pleasure to deal with Faulkner. Complete confidence that all issues will be addressed and completed with friendly and competent service!

• Great service

Generous people. Convenient hours. Gave me a free car wash when I got my oil changed. Not pushy on the extras.

• beautiful work van

We were looking for our newest addition to our fleet. We found it at Faulkner West Chester and we couldn't be happier this is our 2nd cargo van we purchased from Faulkner and our salesman was completely awesome thanks Tom Delgott for being such a pleasure and getting things done in a quick and professional manner we will be back

• Quick and Easy