New 888-757-3950 Dealer Website
Used 888-692-0586 Email Dealer
Service 877-280-2109

Average based on 196 reviews.
  • Top Notch

I have taken my F-150 to Brighton Ford since I bought it at Brighton Ford. I will continue to let the professionals at Brighton Ford service and change my oil. They always top off fluids and recommend any repairs needed, but are not pushy to get the repairs done unless it is a safety issue. They are always timely with the service or repairs for my truck. I am happy to recommend Brighton Ford for service or repair of your vehicles.

• Great Experience

Not only did they have the car I wanted, they were so accommodating I am still impressed. From Manard, to the receptionist, to the GM, everyone was amazing. Thank you for making it so easy for me to get the car I wanted. I'll drive the two plus hours to ensure I am working with great people when it comes to service and repairs on my car.

We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with us! We're always here to provide exceptional service to all of our valued customers here at Brighton Ford. Safe travels!

• Nice Car Buying Experience!

We recently purchased a 'slightly' used 2015 Ford Edge Titanium and worked with Maynard Morrison. Our thanks to Maynard for his assistance and patience during this process. If you're looking for a new or used vehicle, we strongly recommend Brighton Ford and be sure to ask for Maynard!

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• mr price

had my car serviced said wait time about an hour and they got ot done in just over 30 minutes

• best experience buying a car ever

For the first time ever, buying a car was easy and painless. Easy finance, fair pricing, and i don't feel like i was taken after i bought my car. I got the cat i went in to look at and i got a good interest rate for my credit. THANK YOU! Everyone there that helped.

• Great friendly efficient service

I Have Serviced my 2004 Ford explorer regularly at Brighton Ford. Each time, the service was handled efficiently and done well.

• Mary Hubbard

David is always willing to answer any questions or concerns without any hesitation. He's always friendly and courteous. We always take our three vehicles there for that reason. We have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma, a2006 Ford Freestyle and a 2007 Ford F150 4x4. We will keep on taking them there as long as we can.

• My Experience

I purchased a 2015 F-250 SuperDuty. The Salesman and Sales Manager were extremely helpful and made the process easy.

• Great service & employees.

Service is always top notch. I will keep coming back & send all my Friends

Service is always top notch. I will keep coming back & send all my Friends

• Owner

The wait was a little long but overall I was very happy with the service and courtesy of the people at Brighton Ford