4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 548 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

548 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Apple Nissan from DealerRater.com

• February 14, 2018

I had an excellent experience for my first time buying a new car! Everyone was very kind and polite. My salesman Sebastian, did a great job meeting al...l of our needs and answering any questions we had. Everything went smoothly and the buying process was really quick and orderly. I was pleased with how easy it was! I LOVE my new Altima!!

April 26, 2018

Never again! Update...

March 22, 2018

They were extremely knowledgeable and helpful through the entire process. Zero pressure only helpful info. It was a great experience!!! I would recomm...end this dealer to anyone looking for a new or used car.

March 1, 2018

I contacted apple nissan looking for a better vehicle then the one I was currently driving. I was contacted by Ernest Hughes. I explained to him what ...I was looking for and that my credit wasn???t the best. Well Ernest found me two Jeep Grand Cherokee. Unfortunately they were sold before I could come look at them. But Ernest did not give up. He stayed in contact with me and continued to look for a vehicle that would be perfect for me. I saw a Subaru Impreza on the website and told Ernest I was interested. He did everything he could along with the staff at apple nissan to get me into a vehicle. I???m now a proud own of a Subaru Impreza. I live 2 hours away but to me it was worth the drive. I would recommend if you need to purchase a new vehicle go to Apple Nissan

February 25, 2018

Ernest was the best he made sure I was in great hands he took his time with me to make sure I was doing the right thing I really appreciate him thank ...you so much😍??

February 2, 2018

I was very happy with the welcoming and very friendly atmosphere they all make you feel at ease thank you so very much I love my car thanks again

January 29, 2018

After finding the van I wanted, We went over the payments. A few days later, I called the salesperson to inform them that we would come in to sigh the... papers in 2 days. Within in a half hour I received a text saying that the loan was approved only if we bought GAP insurance and warranty. THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT IN THW STATE OF PA. When I confronted the dealership, they still tried to make me buy both. They wouldn't even tell me what the warranty cost or q2hat it covered until I would sign rhe papers They are now being investigated by rh2w loan company that I was dealing with!

Apple Nissan

Mr. Van Pelt I am sorry to hear that you are still upset about your purchase from us in October 2017. After you spoke to our General Manager who offer...ed you multiple options to resolve our miss- understanding and I spoke with you Personally on the phone a few days later in October 2017 to confirm with you your options which were to leave everything as is, re-contract the deal with one or both of the products removed or cancel the Extended Service contract to receive a refund for that product; I never heard back from you. We are a Dealership in good standing with the Bank that approved your auto financing. Please feel free to reach out to me to further discuss if you would like. Thanks Jon Bloom, General Sales Manager.

January 27, 2018

Lisa was wonderful! She went over everything with our new Rogue Sport. Everything went smoothly and we walked away extremely happy with our purchase.... We were very specific about what we were looking for- not into all the bells and whistles. Lisa did not try to push us into what we were not looking for and found the perfect vehicle. This was our second purchase from Apple Nissan and have recommended them to others. As the first time, this was a great experience!

January 21, 2018

Had the best experience ever purchasing a new vehicle at this dealership. Everything was hassle free & Adam was very knowledgeable about the Nissan pr...oduct. Great finance team as well... no pressure to purchase additional products for vehicle.

January 7, 2018

I would recommend this dealership to any of my family or friends looking for a vehicle everyone was polite and welcoming. I am pleased that they work ...with me.

1510 Whiteford Rd York, PA 17402