Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 412 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

412 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• Bill R was an awesome sale person highly revomnen
    May 20, 2017

You are missing out on a painless car buying experience if you don't go here So pleased with my new/used car, my sales person Bill R And the rest o...f the friendly staff were great , Car buying was PAINLESS No hassle no wheeling and dealing Confident I got a great deal Would highly recommend

New jeep compass
    April 21, 2018

My new jeep compass limited is Awesome! Mike at videon was great! I'm so glad I found them. I would definitely shop there again!

Responsive and Fair
    April 20, 2018

When I started my vehicle search I wasn't sure what to expect, I shopped a few of the major brands and made the necessary calls and inquiries to deale...rs. I found that the responsiveness and attitudes of some of those dealers just did not meet my expectations. Being in sales myself, I'm easily turned off by certain sales tactics and lackluster responsiveness. While searching I happened to find the model and packaging I wanted on a vehicle at Videon. Once I contacted them, Mike took the bull by the horns and really put together a nice package for me. I think being upfront with expectations is the best way to approach buying a vehicle anyway. With that being said, the smooth process made taking the long ride to their dealership worth it. The staff there was great and I left feeling good. Thanks Mike, Marge, and thank you Videon.

Great Experience
    April 18, 2018

Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Bob, Brian and Allison all helped with everything I inquired concerning cars I was looking at. I was able... to contact them at any time with additional questions as was responded to in a timely manner. Pleasure to do business with them.

Superb
    April 18, 2018

A+++. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Would do business here anytime. Mike and Kim made me feel very comfortable from start to finish. I ...will be back for sure.

Excellent Experience
    April 13, 2018

Very simple professional experience. A car dealer who actually listened to my needs and budget. Follow up after the sale to satisfy my concerns wer...e pleasantly addressed.

Employees Worked With
    Great service and great value
    April 13, 2018

Emailed with Kimberly about interest in a new 2018 Rubicon and she was extremely knowledgeable; came in and met with Steven my salesperson, who couldn...'t have been nicer. Had my trade appraised by John the manager, who was truthful and an all around great guy; he matched another dealers' offer and a couple hours later I was driving home in my new Rubicon! If you're looking for unparalleled customer service, and an exceptional deal, please see Videon Jeep; they will take care of you like you're family! Thanks guys!

Kimberly Ayala-Robinson

Business Development Coordinator

2017 Wrangler
    April 12, 2018

It was a real pleasure purchasing a vehicle from Videon. Our sales associate, Mike, is very knowledgeable on all models and made our buying process ea...sy and enjoyable.

Outstanding experience!
    April 12, 2018

I never look forward to purchasing a new car, what with pushy sales reps and the back and forth negotiating on price... NOT AT VIDEON!! We had an abs...olutely outstanding experience, Michael, in sales was truly incredible, we gave him our budget and he worked his magic - there was no negotiating and no upselling. We had a fantastic experience from start to finish. I will now always visit VIDEON - Newtown Square for any future car purchases.

Employees Worked With
    Best car buying experience!
    April 11, 2018

This was, by far, the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! I walked into the dealership with the expectation of another typical car sales e...xperience. Instead, I left the dealership as a proud new owner of a Jeep! There was no stress, no pushy sales guy, no haggling! Michael was amazing! Very knowledgeable and helpful! Would highly recommend visiting him and the teAm at Videon!

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM