Belmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

• You can trust this dealership

Thank You! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well.Please recommend us to your friends.

I sold cars for a brief period earlier in my career. It was time to look for a new-to-me used truck and I was fed up with the big city dealerships -- they have to pay for their huge buildings somehow and that answer to that is YOU. Anyway, I drove 2 hours to shop at Belmont Dodge and was relieved to find it exactly as advertised. Bill, the owner, is bliss to work with and honest--rare in the car biz, let me tell ya. His staff is great and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. I'll be back. Many thanks.

• Great service! My best dealership experience ever

Thank you Debbie!

No kidding, Belmont Dodge could have not treated us any better. Friendly, helpful and much less expensive than the "other" places we've been to. I highly recommend Bill and his staff!

Thank you Debbie!

• Great Dealer

Thank you very much!

Bill and the staff at Belmont Dodge are great. Love working the deal only took a few minutes. Gave me a great deal and very fair...Will be purchasing my next new Ram Truck from Bill at Belmont Dodge in Barnesville.

Thank you very much!