Belmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

(3.7) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.7
  • Belmont is the place to buy your next car
    September 1, 2017

Having purchased 2 vehicles from Belmont Dodge I can tell you that Bill and his team never play the games the other Ohio Valley dealers play. I drove ...4 hours just to purchase my last vehicle from Bill Steedle. Trust me as a former car dealership employee I wouldn't buy from any dealership BUT Belmont Dodge. I shopped dealers in the Toledo market but they only wanted me for a sale. I can tell you that Bill and his team want you as a friend and take the time to know YOUR needs and wants with your new vehicle. Bill took the time to learn what I wanted in my next Jeep and was able to get me a great price and a great interest rate on my loan. I wouldn't buy from any one but Bill. Seriously make the drive to Barnesville and see what I'm talking about you will not be disappointed.

BH thank you so much for your kinds words. We treat everyone like family here at Belmont CDJR. Tell your friends and family we would love to help them... in their next New or Used vehicle. -Thank you

• No service
    October 5, 2017

This dealership does not have mechanics who can perform recall work on new car I purchased there. After a year of trying to get the work done, I fina...lly went to Thomas in St. C.

Our service manager reached out by phone when an appointment and parts became available several times and left messages. We have been serving the area... for over 18 years both warranty and off warranty customers. Please let us know how we can further assist you. -Thank you for your business.

• You can trust this dealership
    February 28, 2017

I sold cars for a brief period earlier in my career. It was time to look for a new-to-me used truck and I was fed up with the big city dealerships -- ...they have to pay for their huge buildings somehow and that answer to that is YOU. Anyway, I drove 2 hours to shop at Belmont Dodge and was relieved to find it exactly as advertised. Bill, the owner, is bliss to work with and honest--rare in the car biz, let me tell ya. His staff is great and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. I'll be back. Many thanks.

Thank You! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well.Please recommend us to your friends.

• Great service! My best dealership experience ever
    February 25, 2015

No kidding, Belmont Dodge could have not treated us any better. Friendly, helpful and much less expensive than the "other" places we've been to. I hig...hly recommend Bill and his staff!

Thank you Debbie!

• Great Dealer
    December 29, 2014

Bill and the staff at Belmont Dodge are great. Love working the deal only took a few minutes. Gave me a great deal and very fair...Will be purchasing ...my next new Ram Truck from Bill at Belmont Dodge in Barnesville.

Thank you very much!