Bedford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

54 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2019

I would recommend buying a vehicle from Bedford Chrysler. Steve the salesman was very pleasant and was easy to work with . John, the financial officer... took care of finding us the loan and had everything set up when we was ready to pick up our vehicle . Very fair on our trade in also .

August 30, 2018

Bought my Jeep Commander with 34000 miles and nothing but problems since then. Intake manifold bolts have broken off 3 separate occasions. Had to replace... 2 oil pressure sensors. Price goug me on a new set of tires that failed because they put car tires on instead of SUV tires that have a sturdier shoulder. Now my Jeep is in the garage again because of a timing chain tensioner that broke off and the bill is going to be over $1150. The Jeep still has under 100000 miles and the heater does not work as well. Bedford Chrysler sold me a piece of junk and will not buy again.

• July 6, 2018

Recently traded in a truck on a new one and overall experience was great! Barb was a pleasure to deal with and was knowledgeable of the Ram truck line.... Not "pushy" in the least bit. Received a fair value for my trade and John helped to get best financing on the new truck. Overall a great experience. First time having shopped at Bedford Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Family have had similar positive experiences. Will definitely return for my future vehicle purchases.

Thank you, we appreciate the business!

July 14, 2018

Great experience buying our JEEP Grand Cherokee. Easy, great price, we will return for our next purchase. No pressure everyone worked to get everything... done in a professional and timely manner.

great!! thank you!!

June 26, 2018

The good people at this dealership went out of their way to help me through a difficult time and get me into the car I need. Dave Stellfox in particular... went the extra mile to make the experience favorable for me. I have bought cars here for years and their service department is excellent, too. I highly recommend the dealership.

June 3, 2018

Had a great experience during the process of buying a used Ford Escape . The sales staff was helpful but not pushy and the other staff was very informed... and easy to deal with. Would recommend this dealer to others.

May 18, 2018

I am a repeat customer. The staff treated me kindly and fairly. The purchasing process went smoothly. Thanks to my sales person, Bob. I will trust... my new car to the service department for regular maintenance.

May 6, 2018

These people are complete scammers and their service dept was just terrible. Bought a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 from them and I feel like I bought a half truck.... They had to fix and refix issues time after time and I had a lot of empty promises from them.

Hello Brandon-We would be glad to discuss any issues on your 2009 Truck please contact 814-624-1703. Thank you

April 8, 2018

Thanks to Barb and staff that made it a smooth deal for the 3500 Ram. the more I drive my truck the more I like it.

Thank you, we appreciate the business!

February 19, 2018

We've been customers in the past & have been very pleased with how we were treated & no pushy sales people (which I love). Saw a Toyota online & fell in... love, messaged the dealership on a Sunday to please hold it for us Mon & Dave called to let us know he'd pull it off the lot for us. What a great guy! Will continue to buy our future vehicles from Bedford Chrysler

Thank you, we appreciate the business.