Keim Chevrolet

New Used Service

4.3
  • Great Group of Peole
    January 7, 2015

Barry and Ken worked very hard, to put together a deal, that my wife and I, were happy with. This is the second vehicle that we purchased from them, s...everal years ago, and the treatment was the same. So things haven't changed, only gets better. Thank you Betty & Mel Renninger

• Great dealership!
    February 19, 2018

Keim Chevrolet was honest and truthful. They sold me my 2017 Chevy Volt for exactly the price we agreed upon, no gimmicks, tricks or 'last minute cha...rges'. And it was a great deal, better than any other dealership around would offer. Also, Paul their salesman was extremely friendly, courteous and personable. Thanks, Benjamin Jones

• domenic
    February 19, 2018

very pleasant people easy to talk o and tried to work with me.... but just could not make a deal on that day but will be returning to keep trying to g...et the used toyota truck i want

• Had the right vehicle, made a fair deal
    September 2, 2017

Chris S. was extremely helpful and made sure our pre-owned truck was immaculate when we picked it up. It was a pleasure doing business with Chris and... with Keim.

• Scott Smith
    May 17, 2017

Scott Smith dealt with me for about two months of stopping by the dealership to find the perfect car for me. Not once was he agitated by my continuous... stopping by to find the vehicle for me. He was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. He helped me find my ideal car. I love my 2011 traverse! He showed it to me on a whim and I fell in love with it and all the features and it was in my price range. I would definetly recommend himself and the dealership to people.

• Worst GM dealer
    August 16, 2016

Dealership dishonest. Small lot. Much better GM dealers in the area.

• Excellent transaction. 2012 Tahoe
    July 15, 2016

Excellent transaction with Dealership. Scott Smith provided exceptional communication and assistance with my purchase. He even arranged delivery for t...he vehicle. Highly recommend.

• The Best of a Bad Situation
    June 3, 2016

I just recently had my vehicle serviced and inspected by Keim Chevrolet in Paradise, Pa and I have to say it was probably the best of a bad situation.... Everything was done correctly by the numbers and there was no sugar coating what needed done, but they were not expecting me to buy the farm either. Much of what they told me I needed I already knew, not because they discovered it but because I being a procrastinator had been putting it off until it came time to get inspected. Keim got me fixed up, squared away and with it being soon time for a new Chevy, I will be coming back to Keim in the very near future.

• Customer Service is Alive and Well at Keim!
    December 9, 2015

After a recent accident, the team at Keim Chevrolet was most helpful. Henry actually brought the vehicle to my place of employment. Ken handled all th...e phone communications politely, properly and promptly. The staff appraised the damaged vehicle (off-site) for a trade-in as a much appreciated courtesy. Cassandra administrated all the paperwork kindly and with efficiency. A special thanks goes to Mike who controlled a tag exchange challenge, and assisted not once, but twice with installing the grandchildren's car seat in our new ( used) vehicle. Many thanks to the entire team for your excellent customer service!

• Great experience here from my sale and dealership
    December 1, 2015

My salesman Bruce Dombach was very knowledgeable and helpful and kept me informed on the status and delivery of my Colorado I ordered. The financing a...spect went just as smooth. Definitely recommend Bruce and this dealership.

Keim Chevrolet