35 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cambridge Classic Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Perfect Experience

Never felt more at home when buying a car. Took my car on trade, upgraded me and kept me right where I told them I needed to be!

• Best In Class Experience / Customer Service
    May 2, 2017

Thanks Mike Hastings for all your help and Outstanding Customer service. You truly helped make my dream come true with the Shelby GT350. I made the purchase from over 400 miles away and Mike answered all of my many questions, was quick to get back to me, made the transaction seamless, fun and one I will never forget. A big part of my job is customer service as I deal with a large amount of associates, I know a Gem one I see one. Cambridge Classic Ford, you are truly lucky to have an outstanding employee like Mike.

• Being Lied to.
    April 24, 2017

I was told that they had the truck I was looking for and ask if i could drive up Saturday. I said I would be there. When i got there the said truck wasn't even on their lot and would not tell me where it was I was looking at buying a truck that day. John the salesman just totally lied to me to get me up there from 1 hour away. I am a repeat customer I bought my other truck from there and that was a good experience but with a different salesman. I did end up buying that truck I am glad I did but the salesman John I wont deal with him again I dont like being Lied to.

• Was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had .
    April 21, 2017

Our experience buying at car at classic ford was the easiest by far we have ever experienced. Tyler had all of our documents ready to go when we got there . We test drove it and went straight to signing papers while Tyler got our new car cleaned and full tank of gas and helped get our belongings out . We will definitely be buying future vehicles at classic ford .

• Silverado
    April 21, 2017

Tyler met all my needs and was very reasonable. He has the right truck at the right price. Service was fast and friendly. It was a great experience

• Awesome service
    April 21, 2017

Loved dealing with Tyler at Classic. So helpful and really eager to get your business. They for sure have my lifelong business! Overall, great people.

• Classic Ford Goes Above & Beyond
    April 21, 2017

I went in looking to get a vehicle and trade in my Jeep. Tyler worked with me and showed me a few different vehicles that he thought I would be interested in. We took one for a test drive and I loved it. I never felt rushed or pressured into anything. Tyler went above and beyond and I left a happy customer. Will buy all future vehicles based off him and Classic Ford. Thank you!

• Excellent service
    April 21, 2017

Tyler always does a great job finding us the car we want and at a great price! This is the second car we purchased from him and it won't be the la...

Tyler always does a great job finding us the car we want and at a great price! This is the second car we purchased from him and it won't be the last.

• I'll always be a Classic Ford Customer
    April 21, 2017

This was my first time buying a car where I was going to have a payment rather than pay for it in full. Tyler exaplined everything to me so I understood what was going on and worked so that I got a payment I was comfortable with. He also looked at all the options for me to buy a warranty for this car. He found something that I was comfortable with the price and the coverage. Thank you Tyler!

• Ford is running like new.

I have a high mileage F-150. There is only one place I trust for service and repair. Cambridge Classic Ford. Thanks service department.