Buckeye Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Looking for truck
    February 9, 2018

Overall good dealer. Greeted and welcomed like I mattered. Did all the sales person could do to get the deal done. Even though I don't get approved fo...r the loan.

• USED car
    August 25, 2017

Kevin said I was walking out with this car. I told him what i needed to do just that. In the end he and the office worked with me and I got the car I ...wanted along with the price I wanted.

• Nissan Convert
    March 6, 2017

My Honda was getting old and I was looking to switch things up with the new 2017 Maxima. I went online and made an arrangement to test drive the Maxi...ma with Colin. Colin was extremely knowledgeable, fun, friendly and made the experience truly enjoyable. After taking the Nissan Maxima Platinum on an all day test drive I knew it was the car for me. Colin worked out a great deal for me and I am the proud owner of a car that I truly love. It's been a great experience and I am so in love with this vehicle. I highly recommend Buckeye Nissan to anyone. The facility is beautiful and all the people are amazing. Jeff, the sales manager, deserves a mention too. Just a great group!

• Great place to do business!
    March 6, 2017

Buckeye Nissan is a tremendous place to do business. The entire staff is up front and honest, while also being very helpful. At Buckeye, they look to ...take care of the customer's needs, while also saving them money. You don't find that at many dealers these days. I recommend Buckeye for anyone looking for a new or used car!

• Hassle free and quick
    March 6, 2017

I needed to purchase a car pretty quickly and dreaded the trip to a dealer. I was so pleasantly surprised at Buckeye Nissan. Our salesman, Michael Fre...e, was helpful but never pushy. We were able to look at cars without him hovering over us. Once we made a decision he was quick to get us through the car buying process. Everyone at Buckeye Nissan was super friendly and I plan on going back when our family needs another car.

Melissa, thank you so much for your business and for choosing Buckeye Nissan! We will take sure Mike Free gets wind of this review!

• Buckeye Nissan is the ONLY place I'd shop!
    March 6, 2017

Buying a car has a reputation for being a 'painful' experience - but at Buckeye Nissan they are quite the opposite. The experience is seamless from be...ginning to end - the price is fair, the products are high quality, the showroom and staff are always welcoming and you truly feel at home. I walked away pleased with everything - and my new Maxima ROCKS!

Katy, thank you so much for your business and for choosing Buckeye Nissan! We look forward to your next visit!

• Nightmare
    February 17, 2017

Took my sentra in for repairs had appointment at 10:30 never got a call back from service dept had to call them twice poor customer service, finally ...got out of there after 5pm was told if part wasn't under warranty would be $105.00 for diagnostic. not a problem but they came back and said per issue.$210.00 and didn't fix the issue will never use them again and will tell all family and friends about my hohorrible experience.

Richard, we are sorry to hear about the experience that you had here at Buckeye Nissan. We assure you this is not the norm here and this incident will... be reported to upper management to ensure it will not happen again. We hope to one day earn your business again.

• Great experience
    February 5, 2017

Colin Ballein helped me for the second time in two years with finding the right car for my wife and I. He is very personal and professional and made t...he car buying experience very easy for us. I will always recommend him to other people and I think he is a great example of how a customer should be treated when buying a car. At times I have been turned off in the past by other salesmen with how pushy they can be and just trying to hit there numbers without actually getting to know the customer and finding out what they really need. Colin Ballein listens is wonderful and we are very happy with our most recent purchase! Thanks Colin!

Daniel, thank you for your review and for choosing Buckeye Nissan. We appreciate your business!

• great place overall
    February 2, 2017

Great place. They work hard to try to get you in the car you want!

JW, thank you for your review and for choosing Buckeye Nissan! We look forward to your next visit!

• Best Experience Ever!
    February 1, 2017

After shopping around online, I found a used car of interest in your inventory (not a Nissan), and went in to check it out. Never in my wildest dreams... did I expect to leave driving a beautiful new Altima! My salesperson Chad was so professional, and very understanding to my needs, and walked me through each step of the way. He and the staff made me feel so welcome, and the entire process went so smoothly, I was in and out before lunch! I'm rapidly becoming a big fan-thank you Buckeye Nissan!

Jackie, thank you for your review and for purchasing from Buckeye Nissan! We will forward this to Chad! We are so glad you had an awesome experience h...ere.

Buckeye Nissan