Gene Lewis Ford

New Used Service

54 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gene Lewis Ford from DealerRater.com

• Painless Purchase
    October 4, 2017

We have been shopping for an Expedition for months when we stumbled across a 2015 King Ranch at Gene Lewis Ford. We went to take a look at it on a Sa...turday and really liked the vehicle and decided to move on the purchase. I can honestly say in all my years of buying cars (30+ yrs) it was the easiest, stress free buying experience. No long drawn out negotiation process, no pressure to buy, it was a great experience and highly recommend Gene Lewis Ford. On a side note, it was kind of neat that we happen to work with one the Lewis brothers, Steve. He was a blast to work with and he really made a nice impression on us as being very honest and trustworthy. For sure will be going back to for our next vehicle purchase.

Jon, Thanks for the kind words, and your business. Our family has been in this crazy business for over 100 years, and some may say we are alittle old ...fashion, but sometimes people love the "old fashion" way. Thanks again, we hope to see you soon. The GLF Team.

Perfect for women looking to buy!!
    April 19, 2018

I had been looking for a very specific vehicle for months and had a set budget. Every time I would talk to a dealership about something on their lot i...t would become a huge hassle with them trying to pressure me into spending more, selling the car before I could get there (some were over 3 hours away and I was willing to put down a deposit), asking to speak to my husband or a variety of other insulting or frustrating things. I sent a detailed email about a car at Gene Lewis Ford and Paul immediately emailed me more info as well as telling me he would make sure to work within my budget!!! No negotiating to hassle with and he was so understanding of my circumstances! Within a few hours I had found a friend to ride up with me for a test drive and Paul had my little car all cleaned up and ready for us! No pressure and no hassle!!! Paperwork took only minutes and I was out the door with a new ride and the exact car I had been looking for!! Thank you PAUL!! And ladies...do your research, figure out what you want and what your budget is...then stick to it and call Paul :D He will help you out!

Employees Worked With
    Always Buy Local
    April 4, 2018

David and his team are top notch! They go above and beyond to make sure the car buying experience is quick and easy. Our family has bought many Ford v...ehicles from them and we will keep going back. I always tell anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to get hold of GLF. They will treat you right and make sure you get what you need. Always shop local, and support the community!

Awwww Thanks for all the Stars. We love 5 stars. Thanks for the business, and we look forward to your next purchase. Have a great day. The GLF Cre...w

Employees Worked With
    LOVE GLF!!!
    March 14, 2018

Nothing but the VERY BEST customer service! From booking our appointment, help with our insurance claim, and AMAZING work completed on our hail damage...d vehicle... our experience from every level was over the top! THANK YOU GENE LEWIS FORD for caring about your customers, and putting quality work in all you do.

AWWWWW, Thanks for the 5 stars, you guys are very welcome for the service. Its important to us that customers are treated well. Hope to seeya soon. ... Stop by for coffee, we don't need another accident to see you at GLF. The Lewis Brothers.

Nothing but a WONDERFUL experience
    March 11, 2018

Everyone at Lewis Ford was nothing but wonderful! They went above and beyond to find me the car I wanted! I would recommend them to anyone!

Awwwwww Thanks MC. You and your fam are the best. Stop by and see us sometime. Hope you enjoy your Fusion.

A Satisfied Customer
    February 19, 2018

Great people! Great dealership! Great website! I especially liked the low-key approach to car sales. A special thank you to Debbie for all the time s...he spent demonstrating the special options. Also, a big thanks to the Service Department. My Escape was sparkling clean inside and out when I drove away from the dealership. I have already recommended Gene Lewis Ford to my friends.

AWWWWW Thank you Nancy! You are the best, we love getting 5 starts. Hope to seeya for your first oil change. Remember its on the house. The GLF Cre...w.

Getting my 2017 Grand Caravan was Awsome.
    February 1, 2018

Paul was great with me in January 2018 . I had been looking for just the right Van with everything I wanted. Paul was not pushy and gave me time t...o even look around at other places , he put the van I wanted on hold , so I could look a round other place to be sure I got exactly what I was looking for. After a week I really liked only one Van and the customer service I received from Paul and the Gene Lewis staff. I even had a couple of issues with the van and it was taken care of. This is a great Grandma mobile . Thank you.

Lisa, You Rock. Thank for the 5 STARS, I will share your kind words with our team. We luv stars

Wonderful experience!
    January 6, 2018

I worked with Paul when I was looking for a newer Expedition. He made the process so easy for me. He really listened to what I wanted and found the pe...rfect vehicle for me and my family. It was brought in from out of state and we were assured once it got here, if it wasn’t exactly what we were wanting, we wouldn’t be obligated to buy it and he would continue on the hunt for us. What an amazing experience! He went as far as to go out of his way to accommodate my work schedule during this time for the appraisal on my trade in too. The paperwork was ready to go as soon as I got there to finalize the sale. This is a top notch salesman and dealership! They have our business for all future vehicles!

Awwwwww Thanks Ali, We luv 5 stars, I will pass your comments on to our team. We are glad you are happy. Seeya soon.

Thanks for your help, Paul
    December 20, 2017

Thanks for your help Paul! You made this usually painful process easy and we appreciate your help in our purchase of a 2014 SUV. You went the extra mi...le for us! We are very happy with it!

Awwww Thanks!!!! Paul is a great team player. I will pass on your kind works to our staff. We luv 5 stars.

Great Service!!!!!!
    December 17, 2017

This dealership is great! Not many that provide the customer service and fair pricing like this place does! They fixed our car! Made the process very ...easy. They did a wonderful job, customer service and repair was fantastic. They had the job done quickly and pricing was awesome!! Thank you guys so much!!!!

Awwwww Thanks Kim. We love kind words, and we also love 5 stars. I will pass on your comments to our team.

Gene Lewis Ford