Erwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 12, 2019

This dealership is very poor in all of their handlings. They have very poor customer service, repairs, facility is old, and the buying process was unacceptable.

October 31, 2018

Great experience, no high pressure pitch. Quick fair negotiations. Hand shake on the deal. This is the way car buying should be done. They have it right.

Mopar fan, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work for you!

• January 26, 2015

I represent a nonprofit that got lucky and found the perfect vehicle at Erwin Chrysler to meet our needs. Despite being hundreds of miles away, all emails... and phone conversations were kindly received and promptly facilitated. The enthusiastic and thorough cooperation prodded us to buy from Erwin immediately. We are grateful and satisfied with our purchase, as well as appreciative of the courteous service. Thank you!

Thank you!

July 29, 2018

Just want to shout out to Dan Mullens for being the best salesperson ever to work with during purchasing my awesome new 2018 Dodge Charger RT Super Track... Pack!!!! Erwin is the BEST dealership ever!!! Dan was very professional, kind, patient, kept in touch through every step in ordering my new Charger. Even sent pictures as soon as it came in!!! Best experience ever for ordering/buying new car!!!!! Love my new Charger!!!!!!!

Thanks, Chris! We appreciate you and your business!

July 9, 2018

Everyone at Erwin was amazing and super nice! Dave Ring our Salesman was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the Jeep Grand Cherokee. He was... very friendly and made us feel comfortable during the buying process. We will definitely return to Erwin and to Dave for our next purchase. I love my new Jeep!

Thank you so much for your review and your business, Sunie!

July 2, 2018

After a year (yes, a year) of looking at Jeep's of all kinds, I finally settled on a used 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk for my wife's commuter vehicle. Dan... Mullen was more than patient and professional and extremely helpful through the entire process, answering all of my questions and belaying my concerns with buying used for the first time. Not only did my wife end up with the exact car she wanted, but I feel like I found a diamond in the ruff in Dan. I will surely be back and will be going straight to Dan. Thanks for everything!

Thanks to your and your family, Steve! We appreciate you!

July 1, 2018

I got really lucky. My car finally died and I texted my cousin Dan who works at Irwin Chrysler. It was on his anniversary and also his day off! He replied... that he had just got a used van in and would call the office and put a hold on it til he went back to work and I could come down and see it! 100% taken care of! Above and beyond on his day off! Thanks for being a great cousin and an awesome salesman Dan Mullen!!

Thank you, Tammy!

June 30, 2018

I’ve purchased my last 3 vehicles from Erwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM and every time I’ve had a great experience. My salesman, Dan Mullen, made the process... easy and efficient. He listened to my needs and found the perfect car for me. The dealership is staffed with great people. Stop by Erwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM and you’ll feel like you’re at home.

Thank you for your kind words and business, Richard!

June 30, 2018

Took my first leap into leasing a vehicle here, and my salesman Dan Mullen made it so easy. He explained everything to me so there wouldn't be any surprises... later, and helped guide me to the right vehicle for my needs. I would go back to him in a heartbeat for another vehicle, and I get all my service done there as well. Really can't go wrong with Dan or with Erwin Chrysler!

Thanks for putting your trust in us, Teri!

June 30, 2018

I have bought a few cars from Erwin Chrysler, and Dan Mullen is my go to salesman. He is honest and helpful. He really took in to consideration what I... wanted, needed, and could afford and found the perfect cars for me and my family.

Thanks, Dodgeman! We appreciate you and your family!