Erwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2018

Dan Mullen made our car shopping experience super easy. In the midst of sports chaos, Dan accommodated us with a test drive after seeing the car on social... media. He made the process simple and it was the fastest experience buying a car that we ever had.

We appreciate you, your business and the 5 stars, Jackie!

June 30, 2018

My family and I always turn to Dan Mullen and the staff at Erwin when looking for a new or used vehicle. Dan goes out of his way to match us up with the... model and price range that suits our needs.

Kelly, many thanks to you and your family!

June 30, 2018

Dan Mullen put me in a car I didn't think was possible. Great group to work with! Dan made the process a breeze!! Highly recommend him to everyone

Thanks, Andy, for the kind words! We appreciate you and your business.

May 15, 2018

Drove over from Muncie Indiana after having 2 cars sold out from under us from dealers in Indiana. I was looking for a used Chrysler 300 amd they had what... I was looking for! Test drove it and loved it. There was a few minor imperfections on the body and before asking they said we will take care of those and any little chips you see. Told them I needed a few hours and I would be glad to leave a deposit they settled for a hand shake and put the car back till I call that afternoon! Called that afternoon asked if I could call in the morning they said yes that sounds great! Called first thing and made the deal. Drove over the next day to pick it up! DAN WAS THE MAN!! Great guy and very personable salesman! Would I drive an hour and a half again??? YES! In a heartbeat! Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!

Thanks, Tom! We very much appreciate your kinds!

October 15, 2017

I've always thought purchasing a vehicle was worse than going to a dentist. This buying experience at Erwin has been seamless, easy and timely. Every... person we met was friendly and supportive. Blake was our salesperson you could tell he was empowered to be helpful. Pat was the internet sales contact and responded to our initial inquiry within minutes. Both Dave and Jeff, the finance managers, handled the paperwork process efficiently even while offering their protection plans. I had an inspector come out to look at the truck and the staff were very helpful. There were a couple small items that needed to be addressed and the staff were once again responsive. By far, the easiest auto buying experience i've ever had.

Don, Thank you so much for your business and kind words! We appreciate your time and thank you for the opportunity!

August 22, 2017

Very nice , hopeful.. called and email me. Went there talked to few sales men. They where very helpful thanks you

Thank you, Deb, for your kind words and your time!

May 3, 2017

I bought a 2002 Mustang GT from Dan Mullins. I bought this car sight unseen. A huge risk on my part, but Dan was spot on with his description of the... car. He was very available to answer my questions and provide me with detailed information about the car. He sent several videos and pictures. He was upfront and honest. After we settled on a price – Dan set up a transport trailer and the car arrived to Atlanta in three days. As soon as I seen the car – I knew I had a great deal. Car was in great shape and exactly as how he explained it. Entire process took less than a week. Great experience – that's the reason I'm writing the review. These guys are honest and trustworthy.

Thank you for your kind words, Rob! It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for your business!

March 18, 2017

Salesman Dan Mullins was very helpful and friendly texting ,calling, and communicating always responds. Helped me get the truck I've always wanted I'm... very satisfied with Erwin Dodge Dealership and all the staff. I would recommend them and hope to do business again myself. Thanks, Gary

Mr. Miller, Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it!

January 9, 2017

Found a low-miles Honda Element via cars.com which led me to Erwin C/D/J about 20 miles from home. The inquiry was instantly answered and, from front to... back, the process couldn't have gone smoother. The car was right, the price was close and the deal got done. The interaction between the internet sales department and the rest of the sales staff was seamless. Top-notch folks all around.

Mr. Purtle, Thank you for your kind words, but it is a customer like you that makes it all worthwhile!

March 9, 2016

On a nice Sunday afternoon I drove thru Erwin's lot. We were not really looking and I didn't think I could afford a car with what I owed on my current... vehicle. I told my wife that I may stop in on Monday after work and just see what my options may be. Sunday night I completed a online pre-approval. Monday morning I recieved a call and set up an appointment. Monday evening I met with Dan Mullen and within a few minutes he said he was sure that they could put me in the vehicle I wanted and at a lower cost. With in a very short period of time we had a much lower interest rate than I have ever had, my monthly payments were $10 less and I had gap insurance, extended warranty, and a 2016 jeep with 20 miles. When my wife came to sign the papers, we jokingly said that maybe she could get a new car as well. Although she kept the same monthly payments, she got a brand new car, gap insurance and extended warranty, again at a much lower interest rate. We have been long time customers of another large dealer in Piqua. They would barely give me the time of day when I asked about my options. Dan took the time, and he and the team crunched the numbers, and made sure that we got the vehicles we wanted at a cost we loved. He even bought us supper since we spent to evenings at the dealership getting paperwork completed. I can't say enough good things about the staff and the deals at Erwins. Stop by, take a look. Whats the worst thing that can happen???? In my case it was leaving with two new cars instead of one.....LOL.... 5 stars for service and customer satisfaction!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the kind words!