Erwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 5, 2014

I found a car I wanted to look at on car.com. It was at Erwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. A woman named Pat contacted me the next day and I set up an appointment... for a looksee on Tuesday. Well it was raining when we got there and Pat had the car brought to one of the service bays so we could look at it and then test drive it. Pat it the internet person at Erwin. I had a list of several cars I wanted to try out. Each time I was ready another car was brought to me to look over and test drive, and even though it was pouring outside neither I or my husband got wet. Eddie was the salesman and both he and Pat worked together to make sure I found a car that I liked. I had no intention of actually buying that day, was just looking because we needed a car to drive . We have a big Ford 350 heavy duty dually diesel truck that we use to pull our 35' Fifth Wheel travel trailer with and it is too big just to use around town. Especially for me to wrestle with all the time, and parking this beast is a nightmare. Anyway I found a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country van that I really liked, but not so much the price. They were willing to deal, and we ended up buying the van. I love my van and we really feel like they gave us a very good deal! This is the second time we have bought at Erwin. I would recommend them and do, to anyone who asks!

April 7, 2014

They made car buying easy and enjoyable! I am very pleased with there customer service

February 22, 2012

Great facility, appreciated the shopping thru cars.com