4.5
149 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Troy Ford from DealerRater.com
  • buying new Ford Explorer

they said the car where sold before I arrive. I call just half an hour before I arrive and they didn't say any thing to me on the phone?!!!!

• Customer

Two different times I called about getting repairs completed on my Ford truck. Both times the Service dept. never returned my calls. I am planning to buy a new truck. I would never buy one from Troy Ford do to their poor service dept.

• New truck purchase
    September 2, 2017

Worked with Joe Baker Jr on our purchase of a 2017 F150. Was very pleased with our experience with the dealership and with Joe. I would recommend both to all. Will visit both for our next purchase. Irvin in finance was very detailed in describing additional service packages available.

• Great Service from Mike Gorman!
    August 31, 2017

This was the 3rd vehicle we purchased from Mike/Troy Ford. He walked us through all the features and gadgets. He is really customer focused!

• MARCUS Combs
    August 22, 2017

Bought new escape at troy ford Marcus Combs was great salesman answered any question that we asked him and was very helpful gen I asked him if he would hook my phone up to my escape and described how to use air and and to answer and make call was very polite and was a wonderful salesman

August 20, 2017

Mike was very helpful with me. I haven't bought a car in 13 years (also a ford). I was very nervous and he made me feel comfortable. He did so well i also purchase a used car for my grandson.

• Great will do my business there always
    August 19, 2017

Mike Gorman is my go to guy at Troy Ford worked to get me the car I wanted he is great my whole experience with Mike for my husband and I was wonderful he is very knowledge

• Excellent service
    August 17, 2017

Mike Gorman was Awesome! Not only did he have a great sense of humor, but he made it very easy and stress free when purchasing my vehicle. I highly recommend Mike and I will be using him again.

• Mike Gorman

We are happy to hear Mike was such a huge part of making this happen for you, Darline! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Mike helped me a great deal, it has been a long time since I've purchased a new car (13 years) He made me feel real comfortable with the whole process. He did so well we came back and bought a used care for my grandson. Thank you Mike you were great.

• Mike Gorman

Mike Gorman sold me my 2014 Ford edge. He was very professional and courteous. Need more like him

Heather, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! It is great to hear that Mike was able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!