Thomas Chevrolet Subaru

• Purchasing a New Vehicle at Thomas

I recently purchased an exquisite vehicle from this dealership. The customer service was impeccable. I was also very pleased with the follow up. They worked as a team and seemed like they truley did care about my wants and needs as a customer. I would defiantly purchase another vehicle from them.

• Thomas Chevrolet

The Sales Team was very helpful, and willing to work with me.

The Sales Team was very helpful, and willing to work with me.

• Charles F. Grover, Jr.

The service manager and technical support technician solved my tailgate lifting issue. I was instructed on how the tailgate is adjusted and operated so that if the problem should arise again: I should know how to make the needed adjustments myself.

• Vehicle inspection

My service experience went very well. The work was completed on time. Scheduling was made very easy for me .

• 2015 Subaru Outback

I am very pleased with the salesmen. They each had my satisfaction in their best interest when I picked out a vehicle that I was interested in. I am very happy and grateful for all their help and acceptance of my requests and interests. The dealership worked very well with me and my husband to make sure that we received every possible advantage in the buy. Even after the sale, the salesman kept in touch to make sure that I was completely satisfied. Thank you so much to Thomas Chevrolet Subaru for the opportunity to make my purchase a reality!

• love my subaru

Would buy another car from this dealer the staff was very friendly easy to get to location gave me a fair price for my trade in made sure i was familiar with with everything inside the car many vehicile to choose from took car for test ride the guy went over some features while driving the car very nice dealership

• My Subaru

Tina made the process of choosing a vehicle very easy. There was a Subaru Legacy I had looked at the previous weekend but it was sold before my appointment was scheduled. She was very helpful in helping me find another Legacy and it was exactly what I was looking for.

• Mrs. Kathleen Zimmerman

Every one was nice and service was great Thanks Have a Merry Christmas

Every one was nice and service was great Thanks Have a Merry Christmas

• Recall work

Recall work done quickly. Cliff explained all paperwork and work done to my car.

• oil change and tire rotation

good job done by the excellent staff employed at the facility........wait time was acceptable...everyone was very courteous!