Bedford Ford Lincoln

180 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 17, 2020

Great experience,no pressure sales. Lori Burke , A saleswoman. Charlee Howsare made the paperwork quick and easy. Most pleasant buying experience I... have had in quite a few years.

October 2, 2020

My husband recently sold his diesel, and wanted to buy a new/used f150. He called and spoke to Laurie. She told him what they had, and we rode up that... afternoon. Test drove a truck, and he fell in love. Papers were processed, and we had brought the truck home the next evening! Laurie made everything super easy, she was very friendly and even walked my husband through every amenity the truck had. She just made everything awesome, and my husband is happily satisfied!

• March 6, 2020

Thanks again Chad for everything you did to get me my vehicle I wanted. I will definitely be back when ready for my next vehicle.

October 2, 2020

When I first walked in to the dealership, lorie met me warmly with a smile on her face, she asked me if she could help me, told her what I wanted but to... find out the car I wanted was sold the day before. Well she showed me several other models, then I noticed a Jeep out side the picture window, and after a test drive that was the car I wanted, she did all the paper work and Dave came over and explained some more things about warrentaries, was able to pick up the car the next day. Lorie showed me all the things on the car and how to operate them, she went above and beyond the call of duty to make the purchase easy and painless, I highly recommend her to any body buying a car, no matter if it's used or new, she will make sure your transaction goes with out a problem.

September 18, 2020

Had a head gasket replaced and now an alternator bolt broke and the other is sticking out. Needs repaired and they are trying to say that it is my fault.... Want to charge me $360 to fix it. Never heard an alternator bolt breaking unless skmethi g wasn't put back together properly when the head gasket was replaced. Not happy...Not my fault...stand behind your work!!!!

Hello Tammy, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review the situation. We hope you are satisfied that we did stand behind and correct the situ...ation once we were able to have the opportunity to review the repair. Should you still have any questions or are disappointed with us please reach out to 814-624-1945. Again thank you.

September 18, 2020

I'm so glad I did not get a vehicle from this dealership, they are not time convenient to the customer. They were require a non-refundable deposit.

Sorry to hear we did meet you expectations, we will use your feedback to improve our processes for the future. Again thank you for the opportunity.

September 5, 2020

Lori was very easy to work with and she explained everything on our new truck and called to make sure we were satisfied. Very professional

August 30, 2020

Thanks Lorie Burke for making my second purchase with Bedford Ford flawless! You are very professional handling everything with ease and confidence,... always making me feel relaxed,answering every question no matter how crazy thanks for making the important things feel simple!! Thanks also to Charlee Howsare for her expertise and knowledge!!

July 27, 2020

I just purchased a new vehicle from Bedford Ford...these folks know how to treat their customers. I can’t say enough great things about Lori Burke. She’s... professional, knowledgable, and is so very personable. I’ve purchased my last three cars from her. Cole, Amos and Charlee are just the best.

July 14, 2020

We went to Bedford Ford to buy a used Lincoln MKZ. Lori did a fabulous job taking care of us! The whole process was smooth except for the wait time (they... were really busy)! The facility was comfortable and offered coffee and water during our wait. I also gave a 4 star rating for customer service because we were told we would be called to schedule the " we owe you" ticket but we ended up calling twice to get it scheduled. Overall, we would use Bedford Ford for future purchases.