Bedford Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

If you want a grwat deal.

Go to Toni for great deals!!! She will go the extra mile to help you find the best vehicle. Such an upbeat young lady. Go see her today!!

Wonderful Experience from Lori Burke

I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am for this business and its employees. I have had some bad experiences with trying to find a car that is right for me. Lori was so personable, kind, and friendly. She really wanted me to find something that was perfect for me and also within my price range. She did not push me at all but also gave me knowledgable feedback as a car sales representative. She was so kind to me and my mom and always made us feel comfortable and welcome. She even went above and beyond to answer my text messages on days the business was closed. She is a great employee and cares about you as a person and not just as a potential buyer. I highly recommend this business and its employees. Charlee also helped me with finding a loan and was absolutely wonderful. She was also very kind and had also answered questions for me over text message when I was not able to be there. She is a wonderful asset to your team and is wonderful at her job. Thank you all so much. I WILL BE BACK!!!

Truck

Great experience working with Lori Burke. Very knowledgeable, great personality. Best buying experience ever! Will be back for our next vehicle. Financing also a breeze and fast!

Excellent Buying experience

This was the second time purchasing from Bedford Ford and once again I was pleased with the complete buying process. Lori was easy to work with and extremely pleasant and friendly with out pushing anything but answering all questions. It was again a pleasure buying from Bedford Ford and I am sure I will be back soon for another vehicle. Thanks Lori,

Lincoln Nautilus

Lori Burke is an awesome Sales Consultant. She went above and beyond in my car buying experience! She understood my reservations of trading a car I loved and and did not not push for me to make a decision. She was extremely helpful setting appointment to has protection package done and buying additional accessories. I highly recommend asking for Lori if you find your way to Bedford Ford. I would definitely deal with her again!

Chads the man

Chad took care of me and had me in and out very quick. He made sure the car I wanted was still there for me when I showed up, couldn’t be more happy with my experience.

Chad’s the GOAT

Chad made this extremely simple and easy and made sure to answer my questions even on Sunday when they were closed. Definitely recommend asking for chad if you were to come in to view a car.

Highly Recommend getting your vehicle here!

I had the absolute best experience buying my vehicle thanks to Lori Burke! I was able to get in find a car and leave with my new car in no time at all. Lori handled everything and made this entire process so smooth! She is also so kind and willing to help. I will definitely come back here for my next vehicle.

Purchased a 2017 Lincoln mkc for my wife.

Lori Burke provided all my inquiries prior to our arrival, we live 1 hour and a half away and it was vital to get accurate information and pricing before the trip. Lori was excellent in making this process work for us.

Wonderful Service

Lori Burke is an exceptional sales associate for Bedford Ford. She was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. She made the purchasing process very easy to do. I would recommend future customers to her.