Shively Motors Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Shippensburg

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 17, 2018

Brad sincerely went above and beyond, Keith and the financing team as well! I doubted I could ever get another vehicle with my credit but they spent hours... helping and doing whatever they could to get me into my dream car. I was stuck in an unsafe vehicle and they got me into a brand new Jeep safe and perfect. They’re not like you’re average dealership at all, they’re a family and truly care about every person that walks in the door. I cannot thank you all enough!

Amanda, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you many wonderful years of enjoyment with your New Jeep!!

October 10, 2018

Was in the market for a used car and found it at Shively of Shippensburg. Tammy Moody is wonderful to work with. Will be buying my next car from them.

Brian, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We look forward to servicing your needs in the future!

• December 20, 2017

My husband and I love Shively Motors. We are both drive vehicles from Shively and this is our 5th deal with our one and only salesmen, RONNIE MILEY. He... just makes it too easy :)

September 20, 2018

Helpful and great to work with. They are willing to go above and beyond to help you. Michele brought the car to me to test drive and the manager was just... awesome. 10/10

April 17, 2018

Brad and ken where really great.they explained the differences in the cars I was looking at, answered all my questions about financing. After I decided... on a car Brad took the time to show me all the features and how to get to them, introduced me to the different departments, made sure I had their cards in case I had any questions or need something done. I picked up my new Cherokee and I love it. Thanks

September 6, 2016

The sales team and service at Shively in Shippensburg has been amazing! I am a repeat customer and will not go anywhere else! They have gone above and... beyond for me with every visit and every purchase!

August 24, 2016

Worked with Tammy Moody, she was very nice and pleasant to work with and didn't nag or push me, they actually work with me and didn't lie to me like the... other dealerships I went too. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the great experience!!!!!

August 19, 2016

We were very satisfied with our Shively Motors' experience. Bill O'Leary handled our new car transaction with professionalism, knowledge, and a genuine... interest in our needs.

Cline & Mary, Thank you for the Review! It sounds like you had a great experience and somehow marked your experience with the wrong stars. We hope... to see you again!!

August 17, 2016

Tammy swooped in and rescued me as I was sinking in my faith in buying a new vehicle. She helped me in very way possible to get me in the Durango I wanted!

April, Thank you for the 5 Star Review!!

August 15, 2016

We are repeat customers to Shively. Never a complaint with buying, service, or anything really. Always friendly, and keep you posted on your vehicles... progress during service visits. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Cheryl, Thank you for the 5 Star Review!!