New 877-468-6850 Dealer Website
Service 866-291-6017

4.4
Average based on 24 reviews
  • Fast Response

Every one I spoke with was wonderful. Especially the gentleman who performed the work on my car.The gentleman who performed the recall on my car was exceptional.

• very Friendly

Had Jeep in for a shifter recall, service was completed in the timeframe I was told and the employees in the service department are very friendly and know what they are talking about when it comes to the service performed on the vehicle.

• best experience

I dropped my key off in the early bird box, but apparently the key didn't drop down into the bin and my car wasn't services on the day it was scheduled. The person I spoke to on the phone immediately took responsibility, admitted that should not have happened, apologized, and promised my car would be serviced the following day. I didn't have to get upset or frustrated because they took responsibility for an honest mistake and that means a great deal to me. In the future if there was an appointment scheduled for 8 and you thought I wasn't showing up a phone call to check could have avoided this situation. But again I was very satisfied with the manner in which they accepted responsibility and made up for the mistake.

• Excellent

Charlene is always over the top with satisfaction .

Charlene is always over the top with satisfaction .

• Great Sales Staff

Super friendly and very helpful! .

Super friendly and very helpful! .

• 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Buying experience was great with salesman Derek and manager Jared.

Buying experience was great with salesman Derek and manager Jared.

• Smooth as can be!

I am totally satisfied (as always) with my recent experience at Brubaker C-J. All the work I requested was done promptly, efficiently, correctly, and at a very competitive price. After work was completed, the service department staff when over all the paperwork and carefully explained what work was done and why. They also informed me about upcoming, recommended, routine maintenance work. My additional questions about Chrysler safety recalls were answered to my satisfaction. I will recommend Brubaker C-J to all my friends who are interested in high-quality auto service as well as those friends who are interested in purchasing a new vehicle. ~ Lou Samsel

• Very Helpful

Very helpful and patient as we looked at all the Renegades. .

Very helpful and patient as we looked at all the Renegades. .

• Fast Service

All questions answered Explained what was needed and why .

All questions answered Explained what was needed and why .

• Easy and reasonable to deal with.

Bought a used car, and it was very straight forward! They listened to reason!

Bought a used car, and it was very straight forward! They listened to reason!