Average based on 94 reviews.
  • Good but disappointed in the end

The vehicle was nice and clean. The buying experience was nice but after a week of owning the vehicle the check engine light came on and I had to pay out of pocket because they didn't tell me that the warranty had a 100 dollar deductible. Was a little disappointed after that

• 2016 Mustang

We are happy you found us so helpful! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

2016 Ford Mustang Convertible Salesman Dean and finance guy were vey helpful polite and professional. The deal was easily made without a lot of hassle. I will be back

• Changed the oil

The guys and gal did a great job, did not take to long and the coffee was super.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Davies Ford. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Owner

F550 .the service was great.Beener done a great job. you need to keep him on your staff

We are glad you chose our dealership, David. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Betty Lang

Work was done quickly and done right the first time. Person was friendly and knew what he was doing. Would come back.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Great experience!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

We just purchased a new 2016 Ford Explorer. Our experience was great when buying this car. Joyce went above and beyond to get us what we wanted! She is so great to work with!

• speedy service

2013 f-150, service was speedy and fixed correctly. staff was helpful

2013 f-150, service was speedy and fixed correctly. staff was helpful

• Great service

The overall experience was very good. The best car buying yet .

The overall experience was very good. The best car buying yet .

• "Great Service

We are more than glad to be of service, Elizabeth. Thank you for this feedback!

I brought my 2010 Fusion in for a "recall" check. When making the appointment, "Jeff P" was polite and considerate in making the arrangement to fit my schedule. The service was excellent. and not a long "wait" time. I have dealt with with Jeff in the past for servicing, and Davies Ford should definitely be proud of having him as an asset to their dealership. Purchasing a car is one thing, but follow-up with service, dealing with car problems (if any) is what makes a customer satisfied, and likely to purchase again and recommend the dealership.

We are more than glad to be of service, Elizabeth. Thank you for this feedback!

• First time car buyer purchase

Rebekah was wonderful to work with. This was my son's first car purchase and she made the experience a good one!! I would recommend her and dealership to my friends and family.

Anthony, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! The staff at Davies Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!