• they care

Davies Ford seems to care about you and your vehicle

Davies Ford seems to care about you and your vehicle

Annette, we care about all of our customers and strive to deliver great experiences. We appreciate your five star rating and hope to see you here again!

This dealership was top-notch! Walt went above and beyond to make sure I purchase the SUV I was most comfortable with he gave me suggestions and his advice but was in no way pushy what-so-ever after I decided on an SUV the process was absolutely painless so quick and professional I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Walt Miller to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle ford it is the way to roll¿

• Great Staff, Amazing Experience, reasonable Price

Just purchased a used 2008 Mercury Sable Our salesman Walt went above and beyond in making this happen I called the dealership asked for a description of the vehicle and if it was still available I got an immediate response from Walt and started the purchase process When I arrived at the dealership the car was ready to go as well as all the paperwork this was one of the smoothest car purchases I've ever done My new favorite dealership I will definitely be back

• Great car

The car is great. the staff was great. Incentives made car a great deal

The car is great. the staff was great. Incentives made car a great deal

• Vehicle inspection and service

Charles, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

Fantastic experience very thorough with the service of my 2016 F150. I was in and out in a very timely manner. Highly recommend Davies Ford for purchasing any vehicle and their service department is top notch

• Disappointing Service Experience

In the past 20 years, Davies Ford has been my "go-to" dealership for both purchasing new cars and service work. However, my last experience with the service department has left me disappointed. I had my 2007 Ford Focus in for service work for a HVAC issue. My A/C would only work on the defrost setting. The control knob for the temperature adjustment also wouldn't move. The recommended repair was to replace the entire unit including the A/C evaporator (which was working) because I was told that it comes as "one unit." The quoted estimate of $1485 gave me pause. The service person quoted me $785 for the part and told me he was trying to help me out by discounting the labor by $200 (and that I should be paying $1685.) The service manager I spoke with was professional and helpful, but I feel as if the service technician did not understand or correctly diagnose the issue, even though I had left a thorough note detailing the issues I was experiencing. After some research on why Davies was recommending replacing a working A/C evaporator, I decided to seek another professional opinion. A second mechanic confirmed my suspicion that the A/C evaporator did not need to be replaced and completed the repairs to my car for $100 which included $60 in parts and minimal time for the labor. As he was repairing my car, he called to ask if Davies had given me any parts because a part was missing. Needless to say, but I'm more than frustrated that a service tech did not even replace the parts correctly after completing the estimate. The HVAC is working perfectly now. I have followed-up with the dealership by letter regarding this experience, but I certainly would not recommend them to anyone. I'm definitely disappointed that my long-standing relationship with Davies Ford has been tainted by this poor experience.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (724) 628-2720 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Good but disappointed in the end

The vehicle was nice and clean. The buying experience was nice but after a week of owning the vehicle the check engine light came on and I had to pay out of pocket because they didn't tell me that the warranty had a 100 dollar deductible. Was a little disappointed after that

• 2016 Mustang

We are happy you found us so helpful! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

2016 Ford Mustang Convertible Salesman Dean and finance guy were vey helpful polite and professional. The deal was easily made without a lot of hassle. I will be back

• Changed the oil

The guys and gal did a great job, did not take to long and the coffee was super.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Davies Ford. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Owner

F550 .the service was great.Beener done a great job. you need to keep him on your staff

We are glad you chose our dealership, David. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!