Hullman's Ford Lincoln Inc.

• 1982 Corvette

The Hullman team was very friendly, helpful, responsive, and honest in my transaction with them. Prior to driving to Nebraska from Texas to purchase the vehicle, they answered every question and sent every photo that I requested over a span of a month. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Bob and given full uninterrupted access to the vehicle for about two hours which allowed me to thoroughly check it out. If I had any questions and\or issues, Bob would bring out a mechanic…I was allowed to have the vehicle placed on their overhead lift for a complete underbody examination. After the purchase they held on to the vehicle until I could arrange shipping. Great experience with good, honest people, and would highly recommend.

• easy to work with

Mr. Hullman was easy to work with, was eager to make the changes i requested, and was helpful during the whole process, even though i was 3 hrs away. His staff was most helpful with all the paperwork, made it worth my time to drive 3 hrs down.