H & H Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

(5.0) 73 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service!

Great service from the team at H&H! AJ, Quentin & Rick are always very accommodating. Service always meets or exceeds my expectations (which are pre...tty high)!

Mark, we're pleased to know that you were able to be taken care of by AJ, Quinton, and Rick on our service team and glad it went smoothly! Thank you f...or your business and we look forward to your next visit.

• Great service department

We moved from Shippensburg 3 years ago, and we still bring our car in for service when we are back in town. We know the technicians are skilled and k...nowledgable and will treat our car as if it was their own. I highly recommend the H&H service department

• Great Experience

I came here expecting a hassle, due to a previous bad experience at another dealership. Boy was I ever wrong! Joel was knowledgeable about the car's h...istory. He was very pleasant to work with. My boyfriend had A concern with the transmission fluid, before I bought it they changed it for me. A big shout out to him & Rodney for staying late multiple times for me. I'd highly recommend them to everyone.

Thanks for the recommendation! If there is ever any concern with a car you are about to buy, we will always check the issue and make sure that we hand...le it for you. We want the vehicle to be in top shape when you buy it. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

• chevy silverado

Very pleased with our experience at H&H. John Maurer was helpful with the decision to purchase the truck. Very knowledgeable about the truck and exp...lained to our satisfaction our questions. Overall, very pleasant experience on a large purchase.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Fred! We're happy that John could help with the car buying process. We know that buying a vehicle is a big ...purchase and we hope that we could help provide some information. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Review for Car Salesman John

I was in at H&H for the first time without my parents, being I am young, and John not only made me feel very welcomed and wanted, but he also treated ...me with the upmost respect. John helped me find the exact car I was looking for, including driving to a different lot to get the car I wanted. He could not have made my first process of buying a car any easier! Once the car arrived, John talked me through every single detail about the car and I left very comfortably that day. He is the most selfless and helpful car dealer I have ever worked with.

He's seriously wonderful and we're so glad you had such a good time with John, Katelyn. Thank you so much for the compliments. He'll definitely apprec...iate the comments as well. Congratulations on your new car and we hope to help you again in the future!

• Treats you right

Bought a car here in Nov 2016. Was involved in a car accident and my car was totaled a couple months later. I loved that car, and Eddie and Mickey w...orked with me to make feel like a valued customer. Even though they did not have my car model on the lot, they search for me and found me the same car. They worked with me to get a price I was happy with. Great guys, great place. Will be going back here for years to come.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Daryl! We're sorry to hear about your original car, but we're thrilled that Eddie and Mickey helped you... find that same one again. We truly appreciate your continued trust in us, and look forward to seeing you back here in the future!

• Thanks H&H!

We recently purchased a beautiful 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee from H&H in Shippensburg. On our drive home, the tire pressure light came on the dashboard.... We returned with the Jeep. Turns out that 2 of the sensors were bad. John (sales) and Rick (service & parts) took care of the issue for us without charge ($300+) and also loaned us another vehicle off of the lot for the time being. Thanks H&H!

Cory, we are glad to hear that John and Rick were so helpful! We hope you enjoy your new 2011 Cherokee! Please let us know how we can help in the futu...re!

• Customer Service Oriented

A car purchase experience such as this makes me feel rewarded for shopping locally. Our salesperson, John Maurer was helpful at every turn. He provi...ded useful insights into the car we were looking at and eventually purchased. The transaction was efficient and pain free. Everyone clearly knew how to do their job well and provide first rate customer service.

George, thanks so much for reaching out and letting us know about your positive buying experience with John! We're delighted to hear that he helped wo...rk with you to find the perfect car. Enjoy, and come back any time!

• Purchase of new car.

Excellent work to get the car we wanted. Worked hard to get us old folks to use the computer items. went back several times for help. They were gr...eat. Purchased previous cars from this dealer.

CDR Mac, we appreciate your feedback and your continuous business with us! We are thrilled that our team helped you find the car you were looking for.... Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future. Thank you for visiting us!

• Could not believe it !

My opinion of car salespeople is not favorable until now. We had been searching for just the right car and time after time the attitude of the sales ...personnel at various dealerships caused us to abandon the search. Then I looked at H & H web site. I sent out an email asking for info on a particular vehicle. Within a few minutes my phone rang and John was on the line asking how he could help. He listened to what we were looking for and he was very pleasant. We could not believe how kind he was to help us find our car. We actually went to the dealership and looked at the car and then we bought it. My daughter is thrilled with her new car and I am thrilled with the experience we received at H & H.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, CJ! We're happy to hear that John was able to make sure you had a great sales experien...ce at H&H Chevrolet Cadillac. Our team strives to provide top service to all of our customers. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to your family. Have a great day!

H & H Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
730 E King St Shippensburg, PA 17257