Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 184 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 3, 2018

Perhaps THE best car buying experience I've ever had. There were no high-pressure sales tactics. Joey Powell was professional, attentive and demonstra...ted a genuine desire to get me the vehicle I wanted at a bottom line I could afford. Everything from the initial contact to signing the papers with the Finance guys was painless. And one of the biggest things? I was in and out of there in 2 hours flat. Great experience!

Wish every deal could go this smooth. Happy to hear everyone was hitting on all cylinders. Thank you Darrin for the business and the kind words. -J...ustin H (GM)

May 22, 2018

Best car buying experience I've ever had. There were no pressure. Joey Powell was GREAT! I did not leave wondering if I got the right Jeep for ...the right price. Even got a follow up text to see if everything was still good with my Jeep. Finance guys was painless, thanks TOM

Good guys and happy to have both Tom and Joey as the face of Bob Caldwell. Enjoy your new vehicle Jay and we appreciate your business and kind revie...w! -Justin H (GM)

May 19, 2018

Roger Moore is the man. The best buying experience you could ever ask for, from each and everyone involved. I'll definitely recommend the team to... anyone who asks.

Roger has a smooth approach and happy to hear he was able to represent himself and company well. Todd, thank you for taking the write and hope you e...njoy your new vehicle! -Justin H (GM)

May 15, 2018

I couldn't imagine a worse customer service/ car buying experience. The manager here was disrespectful and condescending towards me. The refused... to even listen to my concerns. He promised a follow up email to confirm he had resolved my issue, but as yet has not been received. I wouldn't recommend this dealership if you value being treated with respect or if you value honest business practices.

Sorry to hear this Danielle. Never want to have this perception of anyone that works here, let alone a manager. I'm unable to dig in and do res...earch based on the information given but happy to try and resolve any issues if you would be willing to call or email. I can be reached at 614-888-2331 or justin@caldwellchrysler.com. Again, sorry for the experience. -Justin H (GM)

April 26, 2018

I bought my van from Joey Powell. From the moment I walked into the dealership he treated me with the utmost respect. He did not treat me unprofession...al because I was a woman. We got right to the point about the cost of the van, what he could give me for my trade and listened to me when I told him what I was able to pay. He worked very hard to get me where I needed to be. I came back the next day to complete the paperwork and he texted me to make sure that everything went with and to make sure I was satisfied. He didn’t just say “did everything go well” he asked specific questions to make sure that every detail went as I had expected and that I was treated well. Please call Joey if you need to purchase a vehicle. I have already shared his name with a couple of my friends.

In a historically male dominated industry, we are proud to be one of the only woman owned car dealers in central Ohio. In addition we encourage any w...omen that are interested or considering to make a switch to the automotive industry. Happy to hear you mention that but we have a no tolerance policy when it comes to any profiling, everyone is to be treated equal and happy to hear Joey did just that. Thank you "Nascar Fan" for the fantastic review/ endorsement and business! -Justin H (GM)

April 25, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Grand Cherokee 4x4 Altitude! I worked with Joey Powell, he was amazing!! I was very indecisive but with his help I was able to find... just what I was looking for. Very happy with my experience & my new Jeep!!

Excellent choice Brenna! We have seen very few issues with the Grand Cherokee and positive feedback on the product. Not to mention, perfect season t...o purchase a new vehicle. Happy to hear Joey was able to facilitate and we are all hear to assist as needed during your Jeep ownership. Enjoy! -Justin H (GM)

April 24, 2018

We visited Bob Caldwell due to my lease being up very soon and wanting to see options. Joey Powell was very friendly and knowledgeable. He helped me... get into my dream car with a payment I felt comfortable with. No pressure or being rushed to make decisions like a normal visit to a dealership. I would highly recommend Joey and Bob Caldwell dealership to anyone looking.

Joey continues to follow a process that consistently keeps company and customer happy. Thank you for giving Caldwell the option to earn your business.... We truly appreciate the feedback. -Justin H (GM)

April 23, 2018

Clinton Harris is a good car salesman. Need more guys like him. Very helpful & informative. Got me just what i was looking for with all the eminities ...that i wanted

Appears to be some self affirmation here but if it be a rare coincidence glad to see you found a sales person with the same name. Regardless, thank y...ou for the 5 stars, review, and business! -Justin H (GM)

April 21, 2018

Highly recommend. Fair and easy to work with. Hillary was very helpful when I bought my 2015 RAM 1500 4X4. I will shop at this dealership again.

Ram is my preferred vehicle within the FCA line up. Versatility of whatever life throws at you and with the crew cab option, you can fit 5-6 grown ad...ults comfortably. Happy to hear Hillary was able to represent the vehicle and company well. Enjoy and thank you Brad! -Justin H (GM)

April 17, 2018

Super awesome Amazing prices Easy to deal with Worked to give best trade in value and best price on New car . I would buy another jeep from here in... second

Thanks Rich! Not trying to sell limited vehicles and gross high. Trying to make an honest profit to keep doors open, enhance the customer experience... and feel good about what we do. Appreciate your acknowledgements, business and review Rich! -Justin H (GM)

Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM