Krieger Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

516 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Krieger Ford from DealerRater.com

• October 27, 2017

This is the 3rd new car I have bought from Carl Easley .As always no pressure and he is very patient in explaining the options for the cars I am I in...terested in possiibly purchasing. After my purchase today he took all the time I needed to understand all the new features on my new Ford Escape. I also know he is just a phone call away if I have a question.

Thank you so much for being a part of the Krieger Ford family, Tim. From Carl, and all of ous here at Krieger Ford, we hope you love your new Escape!

May 23, 2018

Found the used F150 I wanted online. It was just what we were looking for right down to the color, contacted their best salesman, A.C. He was very k...nowledgeable about this truck. Worked out a no pressure deal and all of the purchase went smooth. Everyone at Krieger was super nice people.

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with AC, and hope you love your F-150!

A.C. Carter

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Consultant

May 23, 2018

Dennis Fritz is a great people person and really cares to match the vehicle to the right person. No matter the length of time. Took us weeks and he n...ever lost faith that we would finally find the right one for the right price. Thanks Dennis.

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your time with Dennis! We hope you love your new Flex, and thank you for being part of the Krieger Ford ...family!

Dennis Fritz

Assistant Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Consultant

May 22, 2018

This is the third new car I have purchased from Krieger Ford. I have always worked with Carl Easley. I have got to know him very well through the ye...ars and totally trust his guidance. He has been very fair and has treated me like family. He is reliable and quick to return my calls or texts when I had questions. Its been a pleasure to work with Carl.

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you for the kind words! Thank you for choosing Carl, and Krieger Ford for so many of your vehicle purchases. We hop you absolutely love your new... Explorer!

May 21, 2018

Mitch asked me what I was looking for in a car and not only listened but delivered! I love my new Ford Focus it has it all and the price was below m...y budget. Chris did a great job explaining the paperwork and I left knowing exactly what I bought. I would definitely recommend Krieger Ford. Thanks Mitch Thanks Chris

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words about your entire buying experience! We hope you love your new Focus!

May 20, 2018

Very impressed with our salesperson, Carl Easley, Krieger Ford, entire purchase process. As a long time F150 owner, building to spec my 4th F150 (a 2...018), I had specific build items needed on the truck. I started process with another local Ford dealer but salesperson there kept pushing me to buy one off lot that was ???almost what you want???. That dealer only wanted to help me max out Ford incentives if I bought from inventory and took a moonroof instead of FX4 off-road ...for example. Carl Easley did the research and had the expertise to piece together a factory order for the exact truck I wanted to build. I got fair deal, we got all possible incentives, truck was detailed well and delivered yesterday! Thanks Carl! Dave

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words! Here at Krieger Ford, we always do our best to get you the exact vehicle you want. We hope you love your new F-1...50, and thank you for being part of the Krieger Ford family!

May 19, 2018

Thank you Carl for the service you provided my wife and I. This is the fourth car we have purchased form you and we are thrilled with it. You are... by far the best sales person we have ever had. To put it in the word of a Krieger employee I talked to, "Do not see just any sales person, you need to see Cark Easley. He will give you the best service and the best deal." Thank you for your outstanding leadership. Bill and Linda

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the very kind words, and for choosing Carl and Krieger Ford again and again! We hope you and your wife love your new Fusion, and... look forward to working with you again in the future.

May 19, 2018

I had a wonderful experience working with A.C. There was no pressure and I was able to test drive the car multiple times. I love my new Ford Escape!

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your time with AC! We hope you continue to absolutely love your new Escape!

A.C. Carter

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Consultant

May 16, 2018

I needed to get a radiator repaired, but the service department never returned my calls. When I finally did speak with a person, the person said they... couldn't help for over a week. I have an expensive ford car. I doubt I will buy another one given the poor service of the overall organization.

May 15, 2018

Scott, Mack and Harold were great. It was a no nonsense visit and transaction, no BS. They were friendly, professional, and very helpful. Great experi...ence and I am very happy with it. I would definitely go back and recommend Krieger to others. Thanks

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words about your time with our pre-owned vehicle team! We hope you love your vehicle.

Krieger Ford