Krieger Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 559 reviews

559 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Krieger Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• October 27, 2017

This is the 3rd new car I have bought from Carl Easley .As always no pressure and he is very patient in explaining the options for the cars I am I interested... in possiibly purchasing. After my purchase today he took all the time I needed to understand all the new features on my new Ford Escape. I also know he is just a phone call away if I have a question.

Thank you so much for being a part of the Krieger Ford family, Tim. From Carl, and all of ous here at Krieger Ford, we hope you love your new Escape!

August 14, 2018

Scott worked hard to get us the vehicle we wanted. The new van works for our family and the hatch accommodates our daughters wheelchair. Thank ypu.

August 11, 2018

Carl was great to deal with and very knowledgeable in helping us pick the car that was right for us. We would gladly deal with Krueger Ford and Carl again.... Thanks for a great car buying experience.

Carl Easley

(4.9) 66 reviews

August 1, 2018

I've dealt with Krieger Ford since 1979. They're very fair, have given excellent trade-in value and the purchases go smoothly and quickly.

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for choosing Krieger Ford year after year! We hope you love your new F-150, and can't wait to work with you ag...ain!

Erik Dashnaw

(5.0) 5 reviews

July 31, 2018

The salesperson was a gentlemen and the manager pulled some strings for us to pick the car up even though the tires were a little late getting there. The... car looked awesome.

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you for the very kind review, and for being understanding about the tires situation. We hope you love the new Flex! Please let us know if there ...is anything else we can do for you!

A.C. Carter

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Consultant

(5.0) 20 reviews

July 30, 2018

Mitch Green-Poisson was our excellent Sales person and Chris Wachtel completed the financial papers. My fiance & myself cannot be more happy with their... excellent care and information, a completely satisfying experience. There is a lot to do in finding the right car and the right price. Mitch was patient and did whatever we asked him to do. We looked at several models and made him work hard. Finances and all of the details of warranty, paperwork and registration can be complicated, but Chris patiently answered all our questions without pressure. Both men are very nice people and we certainly plan to buy my next car from them.

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your wonderful experience with Mitch! We hope you and your Fiance love your new car!

Mitch Green-Poisson

New Car Sales

NOT RATED

July 27, 2018

Scott spent quite a bit of time letting me compare several vehicles, making sure I was comfortable with picking out the options I wanted. He went over... and above to the find just the right vehicle after I made my decision. When I came back to pick it up, he spent ample time showing me the features and how to use them, including the FordPass app. His communication during this transaction has been excellent. It was a pleasure to work with Scott Mortland. Harold was great to work with as well. He took time to go over the financing, as well as comparing several options for warranties. He was prepared with information and gave me the tools necessary to help me decide what was best for my situation. I highly recommend Scott Mortland and Harold Samour at Krieger Ford.

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you for the very kind review of your time with Scott and Harold! We hope you love your new car, and the added features of FordPass!

July 27, 2018

This is our second vehicle within 3 years that we have purchased from Krieger and Scott. I used to hate looking for cars and the pressure. I can honestly... say that this was a wonderful, no pressure, hassle free, honest experience from the sales and financing staff. The vehicles were spot on, they were willing to negotiate and send us on our way quickly. I would highly recommend Scott and the Krieger ford team! Exceptional

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words! We greatly appreciate the wonderful review, and hope you love your new vehicle!

July 25, 2018

Today, Carl Easley once again sold me a new Ford car! He did it in 2007. He did again today. Cannot begin to tell you how much I trust him for doing... the right thing. Back in 2007, I walked in off the street. I had been cloistered in Greek Orthodox monastery for 3 years. That means no income for 3 years. No tax filings. Nothing. I did have a job and a pay slip. He made it work. I drove out that day with a brand new car. Today went just as smoothly as 2007. He is a genius in finding the right deal I could afford. So I drove home with a brand new car once again today. Love this dealership. In 2002, I had a 92 Ford F-150 4x4 which had an electrical problem. My local mechanic spent a small fortune working on it and it still was not working right. Brought it into Krieger and Luke in the service department got it fixed in right. Have been going back ever since. Went off to live and pray in the monasteries. When I came out, got settle in a job and headed straight to this dealership. Met Carl Easley, and came home with car. Have used this dealership ever since. Oil changes, repairs, even tires. I am a Ford customer. From 1977, when I bought a Granada, to 1992 when I bought an F-150 to 2007 when I bought a Focus and here now at Krieger, a spanking new Ford Fiesta!

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for choosing Ford, and Krieger, for so many years. We hope you love your new car, and can't wait to work with you again!

Carl Easley

(4.9) 66 reviews

July 23, 2018

I had Scott Mortland as my salesman and he went over and above to make sure I was taken care of. I bought 4-vehicles for our company and he had the cheapest... price in town and delivered everything that they say they would. I also had Harold Samour for all of my paperwork and he sped up the process for me which I really appreciated. I will not hesitate to call Scott and Krieger for any of our company or my personal vehicles. Thanks Krieger Duane Bagent

Krieger Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind review of your buying experience! From Scott, Harold, and the rest of the Krieger Ford team, we hope you get tons of wo...rk out of you 4 new trucks!