4.3
  • Plant operator

Salesman was very good and took care of all my questions and got me the best deal on my truck. Thank you Cory for all your help.

• Great Dealership with Great Deals!!

Great service and personable sales reps. We are repeat customer because we always get great service.

• Service

Liked everything about this place but they really give it to you when you see the bill, They are way over priced.

• New car

Excellent! My salesman Eddie Waseman went above and beyond to get me what I was looking for and the best deal possible. Will recommend them to anyone in the market for a new or used car. The finance dept was very courteous and made all the paperwork as painless as possible. I've use the body shop and service dept in the past and will continue to do so. A great experience overall.

• Great Dealership

This dealership is fantastic! I leased my new Malibu from here and everyone was wonderful! This is the only place I will buy my cars :)

• 5 Star Dealership

Very helpful and responsive dealership. Seemed to care about my wants and needs rather than just making the sale. Caleb was great, he was very helpful and informative when it came to picking the right vehicle for me. Prices were fair to begin with so haggling wasn't necessary. Once the vehicle was selected, financing was painless. Aaron was great and explained the paperwork accordingly. I even got to purchase a warranty to extend the factory warranty! After, the owner, Roberta greeted and thanked me for my business. I think they've earned a lifelong customer in me!

• No Response on Car Inquiry

Never got a response on my inquiry on a used caddie

Never got a response on my inquiry on a used caddie

• Good people to deal with.

I have bought many cars from the Robinsons' and they have always treated me fair. The service department is second to none. Linda the service manger is great and always takes care of my needs.

• Great Experience

Very helpful, I have both purchased and serviced my vehicles here. Everyone has treated me fairly!

• pricing

They were only willing to move on the price very little and the vehicle was overpriced for the model, year and mileage. That was almost a month ago and the car is still there for sale.

Bill, I'm truly sorry about your experience. Please let me know if there are any other cars on my site that interest you. While I run our website, I'm not in charge of how the Pre-Owned department prices vehicles. I hope you found the deal you were looking for.