Subaru Of Champaign County

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 24 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

July 6, 2017

Recently purchased a Forester from this dealer. Appreciated the no pressure atmosphere as I shopped for the perfect car for a few months.

June 26, 2017

We would highly recommend Subaru of Champaign. Justin Blue was great to work with, as were the rest of the staff along the way. The best buying exp...erience we've had in Central Illinois, & we will be repeat customers.

March 4, 2017

This is my second Subaru Forester purchased from Justin Blue. He is very knowledgeable about Subarus and is an excellent salesperson, not pushy and e...asy to work with, If i live long enough and the time is right, Forester # 3 will be another sale from him.

January 16, 2017

Cortez, even though he was in training did an excellent job. I would recommend anyone interested in buying a new Subaru the see this young man.

January 9, 2017

Purchased my second Subaru Impreza. Worked with Justin Blue who worked really hard to get me the features I wanted in my price point. He was knowled...geable but low pressure which I appreciated very much. My experience with the financing there was painless.

December 23, 2016

Very nice dealership with no pressure. Kenny and the sales staff were helpful in every way. It was a positive experience which is important when buy...ing a vehicle.

October 11, 2016

I purchased a Outback with all the safety features and it gets great mileage to boot. The buying process was excellent.

October 1, 2016

Jeremy Schmidt was an honest, straightforward, and knowledgable sales person. I enjoyed working with him very much. I also found the gentleman who se...t up my lease agreement to be informative and efficient.

September 26, 2016

We were so impressed by every person we encountered while purchasing our car. Kelley Wetherell sold us our last car several years ago, and we were so... happy to see that he was the manager of Subaru of Champaign County. I called him on a Friday evening, leaving a message in what we were interested in, and he promptly called us back Saturday morning. He took my information, and was very prepared when he called me back. We are on a tight budget, so we met with Kelley and our salesman with strict guidelines of what we could spend, and furthermore what we wanted in a car. They totally respected our guidelines, didn't try to change our minds, get us to buy more than we wanted to spend. We looked at used versus new, the pros and cons, and we ended up getting a great deal on a new car, with a great monthly payment, great interest rate, great trade in on our old car, and it all was seamless. To go into a car dealership on a Saturday afternoon, test drive cars, discuss financing, secure financing, sign documents and leave out of the dealership in a few short hours was amazing. No stress what so ever. Our salesman even set up my blue tooth, was very patient in showing everything in our car, explaining slowly, and was genuinely concerned that we were happy and comfortable before we left the dealership. We could not have asked for a better experience.

September 14, 2016

Jeremy was extremely helpful in assisting me with the purchase of my vehicle and walked me through all vehicle and dealership features after the sale.

Subaru Of Champaign County