• Buick Encore

I would recommend Jim Curley to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Thanks John, for leaving us this response. You really made our day today. Lee Dell'Olio GM Sales Manager 732-363-7400 x227

I would recommend Jim Curley to anyone looking for a new or used car.

• Great service!

Made an appointment the afternoon before and even showed up an hour early (got out early from doctor appointment). There was no problem, took me right away and finished my first service of my new car (I also bought the car there) on 50 minutes. The entire staff is friendly, courteous, and helpful. Couldn't ask more from a dealer's service department. Thank you Jim Curley!

• Great

Our salesman, Phill Correa at Jim Curley Buick GMC was just fantastic. He couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. He made buying a car a pleasant experience! Office staff were knowledgeable and thorough and friendly. Also we want to make note of Matty and Milly, they were a delightful addition to the whole experience!

Thanks for the feedback, Kathleen And Leon. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Jim Curley Buick GMC. You really made our day today. Lee Dell'Olio GM Sales Manager 732-363-7400 x227

• service

Oil change and window switch, very satisfied, nice lounge.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Nick. We always love to receive great feedback.

Oil change and window switch, very satisfied, nice lounge.

• New car purchase

I am fully satisfied with this car dealership, the price on the web site was accurate, the sales staff was fully helpful, and understanding. I fully recommend this place.

• jim curley buick

very easy process , entire staff was great including the owner mr curley

very easy process , entire staff was great including the owner mr curley

• Awesome!

John was awesome and treated me like family from the moment I walked in! Everyone there exceeded my expectations of a car dealership. I'm definitely reccommending people to Jim Curley Kia!!

• 2014 GMC Sierra

8th truck in a row from this dealer. Never had a problem with service in over 20 years. My only complaint is with GM and all these re-calls!

• Perfectly run business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always love to receive great feedback.

In my entire life I have never experienced customer service the way I have at Jim Curley GMC. Just experience it yourself and see what I'm talking about. A plus for everyone there. A big thank you to Gary one of the service advisors for his detailed and able to understand explaination of service needed on my vehicle. Also, my transportation needs were accommodated for by Jim Curly Gmc so I wasn't struggling to get transportation while my vehicle was being serviced. You guys have made a customer for life!!!

• Bad service

I made a appointment to see the Sorrento all wheel drive third row. I told the sales person that I work a second job and don't have tons of time. She assured me that she had a couple of Sorrento on the lot to see, my appointment was for 4:30 pm, I contacted her at 12 pm. I go to the dealership after work at 4:30 pm I'm there for my appointment and nobody knew why I was there, and didn't have any cars for me to see, I was told that they where " at the other lot". They had 4+ hours to contact me and not waste my time coming in. I did purchase a vehicle in 2014.

James, Thanks for the review. The bad ones give all the good ones more credibility, we appreciate all feedback! Good luck in your search for a new vehicle elsewhere.