New 888-765-9901 Dealer Website
Used 888-490-7001 Email Dealer
Service 877-503-8902

Average based on 246 reviews.
  • As always, Curley's is the best.

This is my third vehicle that we have bought from Jim Curley and we couldn't be happier. Everything about our experience with Jim Curley GMC is fantastic.

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at Jim Curley Buick GMC, Peter! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• 2014 GMC Sierra

8th truck in a row from this dealer. Never had a problem with service in over 20 years. My only complaint is with GM and all these re-calls!

• Perfectly run business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always love to receive great feedback.

In my entire life I have never experienced customer service the way I have at Jim Curley GMC. Just experience it yourself and see what I'm talking about. A plus for everyone there. A big thank you to Gary one of the service advisors for his detailed and able to understand explaination of service needed on my vehicle. Also, my transportation needs were accommodated for by Jim Curly Gmc so I wasn't struggling to get transportation while my vehicle was being serviced. You guys have made a customer for life!!!

• Bad service

I made a appointment to see the Sorrento all wheel drive third row. I told the sales person that I work a second job and don't have tons of time. She assured me that she had a couple of Sorrento on the lot to see, my appointment was for 4:30 pm, I contacted her at 12 pm. I go to the dealership after work at 4:30 pm I'm there for my appointment and nobody knew why I was there, and didn't have any cars for me to see, I was told that they where " at the other lot". They had 4+ hours to contact me and not waste my time coming in. I did purchase a vehicle in 2014.

James, Thanks for the review. The bad ones give all the good ones more credibility, we appreciate all feedback! Good luck in your search for a new vehicle elsewhere.

• Great service

Everyone was friendly and someone was right at the door to greet us to the dealership. The dealer we dealt with was friendly and knowledgeable.

• jim curley gmc

I've purchased 2 cars from them and used their service for all of my GM vehicles. They have always done a good job for me

Thank you, Rick, for sharing your five-star experience. We truly appreciate your continued business. Our team is always happy to help. Please let us know if you ever need anything!

• Great Service

I bought a GMC Terrain 2016, Cinthy and the staff the were great, and helpful, I recommend Curly Buick GMC in Lakewood, and I'll comeback to them.

• the best exp[erience in leasing a new auto

jim curley is the best dealership in new jersey with a large selection of autos to choose from don't go to any other dealership,one stop buying

• Car shopping made easy.

A relaxed atmosphere. No hassles. Listened to my needs and desires and presented a perfectly acceptable deal on the car I wanted the first try. Third car from this dealer.

• Great dealership

Recently we bought 2013 gmc sierra 1500 from Jim Curley gmc . Our shopping experience was fantastic from beginning to the end . Everything about it was great : facility , offered vehicle , helpful and friendly stuff, quickness and clearness of the process . Separate thank you to sales associate Dina for being so nice and guiding us all the way . She even set up our phones and radio stations . Definitely recommend this dealership to anyone . P.S: Today I received a follow up call from Dina .