Whiteside Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac of St. Clairsville

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 94 reviews

94 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Whiteside Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac of St. Clairsville from DealerRater.com

• April 11, 2017

Our salesman Jeff Tomer was very professional, helpful and personable. He went above and beyond to help us obtain a car within our price range. I have... bought all my cars from Whitesides and will continue to do so.

Darla, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear Jeff was able to go abo...ve and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Tammy McVay - tmcvay@whitesides.com

June 20, 2018

Rainer took care of me with exceptional professionalism. I had previously purchased Chevrolet Colorado and Eqinox from another dealer. I was 99% sure ...I was going to purchase from that dealer. The way I was treated by Rainer changed my mind.

June 20, 2018

The oil change, tire rotation & minor repair took a little longer than expected. 2 1/2 hours! I have free oil changes for one more year and I had t...o remind the representative of that. He was going to charge me!

June 20, 2018

Steve was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He was concerned about what I wanted and didn't push me into something I didn't want. I felt very comfo...rtable working with him!

June 13, 2018

I had a very good experience here at Whitesides. Anthony Sovich is very professional. He treated me respectfully,very courteous, was able to answer ev...ery question & concern I had. Thank you & I???ll be back here.

June 11, 2018

Darrin was quite helpful, not pushy at all. I did purchase the extended warranty although I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not. First time pur...chasing a car in quite a few years so I was quite nervous. I didn't feel taken advantage of by Darrin like I said he was helpful, not pushy, a pleasure to do business with.

June 9, 2018

We came in just to look at a suv, not knowing whether we would be buying or not. When we arrived the vehicle was disgusting, there was trash all over ...it. Darrin cleaned it up for us to take on a test drive. He also worked with us through every step of the way to help us get everything we wanted. He never tried to sell us anything other than what we went in for. Due to timing we had to come back the next day for paperwork, he made sure that it got detailed for us before we left with it. When we decided it's time for a new vehicle, we will be back to see him.

June 5, 2018

Perfect! professional service, willing to work with my schedule and transportation needs, excellent communication, 100% customer satisfaction is their... priority,and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

June 5, 2018

Rainer Whiteside was knowledgeable, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend shopping at Whiteside???s and will definitely... return for my future car needs.

June 5, 2018

Ryan Hunter was very good. Came to purchase truck and completed in one day . Happy with service and will recommend Ryan in the future . This is seco...nd purchase from Whitesides . Very pleased with this purchase .