Chapman Ford Lancaster

(3.6) 252 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.6
  • Great Shopping Experience for First Time Buyer!

Having never purchased a new car before, my husband and I were not sure what to expect. Chapman Ford made our buying experience a personal one and eve...n put a bow on the car for my birthday! Could not be happier with the service that Tim T and the whole Chapman Ford team gave us!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review! Tim is a tremendous guy to have on our team. It's all about team work! Glad you felt like family, it's cr...ucial that our clients feel at home while at our dealership. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and look forward to doing business with you again!

• Great experience!

I bought a 2015 Edge. It was the easiest auto purchase I've ever had. I got it at a great price. The salesman was very patient going over all of the o...ptions. He even set up my phone so I could use it hands free. I would recommend Chapman Lancaster to anyone!

We're happy we could make purchasing your new Edge such an easy experience! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Ford Fusion 2010

I have taken my car here a few times. The customer service is very friendly and the technician Eddie Torres always does a nice job working with my car... and maintaining it great condition.

• Best Dealer

Bought my pre-owned car from here. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Very accommodating. Helped me through the entire buying process. Eddie Torre...s Is their best Tech. I will be buying here again

• stay away from this place

Save your money and go somewhere else where you can get nice car and people won't lie to you

• Chapman collision

PROS: I bought my 2015 Ford Edge at Chapman in Lancaster. The buying process was pleasant, easy, and accommodating with Cheyanne. Jon was great with t...he finance aspect of it. Even the Oil changes were good and moderately quick. CONS: Travel 1.5 Miles down the road to the collision center, and the reviews are not as stellar. ill give credit where it is due; The receptionist was pleasant and helpful. I had damage to the entire drivers side of my car. I had a quote done by my insurance company. When i got the car back, from a distance, it looked great! On closer inspection, i had noticed that when the hood was being polished, polishing compound was absent on the passenger side front QP, creating swirls in my paint, and even one burn on a quarter panel that wasn't damaged in the first place. The headlight which had been moderately scratched in the accident, was "buffed out" but still very visible, who would want a semi damaged headlight on a 6 month old car? My windshield which was to be replaced, was not replaced or repaired at all. My rear drivers side door sounded like a tin can, because the sound deadening material either wasn't installed, or wasn't installed properly. On drivers side C pillar, a dent was removed and repainted, yet new scratches were found in that area, and the connecting area of the rear spoiler. On the inside of the car, there were fibers and dirt all over the dash. I contacted my insurance company again, and was immediately then contacted by the polite woman at Chapman, who assured me all problems would be taken care of a week later when i brought it BACK in to get the repairs finished. I intentionally detailed the entire interior of my car before i took it in, to see just how dirty the interior would be when they were finished. Upon receiving my car back today,the headlight was replaced, a socket set was left on my leather seat when i got in it, there were small globs of black glue from the windshield, there is now a gap in the interior A- Pillar panel along the windshield and the interior was of course not clean. I understand that the windshield is done by SafeLite, but the fact is, Chapman hires these contractors and approves of their work, and clearly does no visual inspection or cleaning of the car. From a Ford Dealer body shop, I expect my car to come back with the repairs looking like new, maybe a dust rag on the interior and at the very least, not have new issues when i get it back, unfortunately I didn't receive that at Chapman Collision in Lancaster.

• Caution when dealing with Chapman Ford

Purchased a used car from this dealership. The service was professional and the transaction was painless (almost to good to be true). Driving home the... engine light came on. Mechanically we learned the transmission was failing and needed to be rebuilt or replaced. After contacting Chapman Ford, their response was, "you purchased the car as is with no warranty." If you are purchasing a used vehicle from Chapman Ford with no warranty, no matter how pleasant or smiling face the staff may seem, make sure you have an independent mechanic look at the vehicle. There was evidence they sold us a vehicle knowing the transmission was bad. This was my son's first vehicle. You can imagine the disappointment my son and I felt. I'm writing this review in hopes that this terrible experience will not happen to anyone else. Proceed with caution when dealing with Chapman Ford Lancaster

• love focus

deal was very good, jared did great job and got me the red color focus my wife liked.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us at Chapman Ford of Lancaster! We do our best to find exactly what you are look...ing for and are happy we were able to achieve that for you.

• Jared Meshey

Thanks to Jared for the outstanding sales of my 2015 Fusion. He is one of the best car salesman I have ever worked with. Great job!

Jared is an outstanding employee and never fails to satisfy his customers. Glad everything worked out well. We look forward to doing business with you... again. Best of Luck!

• Jared Meshey

Jared did a very good job for me in my lease and purchase of a 2013 Ford Fusion. I would recommend any customer who wants prompt service to ask for Ja...red. He will work hard to address your concerns and get you on the road in a quality car/truck.

Reading a review like this really makes our day! It’s always our hope to give all of our customers’ great experience, and we are so pleases to know th...at our team was successful with you! At Chapman Ford of Lancaster , we love what we do, and it’s because of we have customers like YOU! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such great feedback about our team!

Chapman Ford Lancaster