This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great car purchase super friendly!!!

Just purchased a new Cruze and everyone was so friendly. Made buying a new car very enjoyable. Will continue to service my cars here.

Thank You!! Glad we could be of great service to you. Hope you enjoy your vehicle.

• BUYER BEWARE!!!!

We have never been so disappointed with a dealership or a used vehicle that we have purchased. The dealer did the inspection and it conveniently passed. We purchased a Chevrolet Suburban from them which is what we previously owned. All of the issues we have had concern rust. We attempted to discuss with the sales manager, Rod Beidelman regarding getting out of this nightmare and getting into something a bit more dependable. Did not ask for anything but assistance in not taking too much of a loss to trade in for another vehicle. Did not ask for them to take responsibility or provide reimbursement. Rod acted as if he would try to work with us but after having to call him time and time again without return calls, we realized they would not stand by their products. We were told the general manager would contact us but she never called once. We attempted to be diplomatic but bottom line the vehicle should not have been sold. There was black paint sprayed over extreme rust. Whether the dealer did it or received it in that condition, it should not have been sold. Would not recommend the dealer and say BUYER BEWARE!!!!!******

• Very Unfriendly AND Very Unprofessional!!

I have never been treated so unprofessionally in my entire car-buying life! I found a car online, at the Sauder, New Holland location, that seemed to be what I was looking for. When I arrived to look at it, it was still in the service bay & when it finally came out, it was dirty (they had at least 4 hours notice that I was coming). After a few minutes, the salesman told me that the price I saw online was only good for an ordered car, not the one I went to look at. Things continued downhill from there, when after waiting for at least 20 minutes, for a "number," and a parade of men going in & out of the manager's office, I was told that they could order a car for me, at their other location, but the car I had looked at, was sold (amazingly to a guy who showed up while I waited.) Besides treating me with utter disrespect, it was quite obvious that there was friction between the salesman who took care of me (from the Ephrata location) and the New Holland staff. All in all, it was a very unpleasant experience & I would NEVER buy a part, yet alone a car, from this game-playing dealer!

• Get a Car Here!

Great service knows there product definetly but here!

Great service knows there product definetly but here!

• Not the place to buy a used car

If you visit Sauder Chevrolet in Ephrata, a large percentage of the used cars do not have price listed. IMO its a poor method of doing business, to call for a price, or the salesman call you. I do think their used cars are not price competitive. Although the possibility exits this is a method of offering more for the trade.

• Awesome service

Brad was my salesperson at the counter when I walked in. I had a notice for a recall on our trailblazer. He was very nice and understanding. He even looked up online the store I was going to walk to, to find out the time it opened. Thanks.

• DENIS FROM POTTSTOWN PA.

MY WIFE AND I PURCHASED A 2008 CHEVROLET IN MAY 2008, WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH OUR PURCHASE. WE TAKE OUR CAR TO THE DEALERSHIP WHEN IT NEEDS AN OIL CHANGE AND STATE INSPECTION, THEY HAVE GREAT SERVICE FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SERVICE REPS. THEY DO NOT TAKE YOU OVER FOR THINGS YOU DO NOT NEED. THE PRICES ARE NOT BAD FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDED. PEOPLE SAY WE ARE CRAZY FOR TAKING IT TO SAUDER BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS TO FAR. WE DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY YOU GO TO THEM BECAUSE THEY CARE.

• PC12312011 Great Service as Always

I started going to this dealer many years ago about 5 years after my husband died. I had some trepidation about buying a car without "a man" along. I found them to be extremely helpful, honest with no high pressure sales tactics. As a result Im currently driving the 4th car I've purchased from them. I continue to find their customer service to be the same whether it's in sales or service. I never feel like I'm being talked into something I don't need.

• PC12312011

Excellent service and service people. Helpful and courteous, kept me informed each step of the process.

• Unexpected surprise!!!

We were suspose to drop our car off Wednesday evening to get inspected on Thursday. We were in the area Wednesday late morning, so we dropped it off early. Imagine our surprise when we were out shopping that afternoon and they called to say that we would need a bulb and it would be ready in 30 minutes. They told us the transmission fluid was a little dark and suggested we have it changed when my husband gets back to work. NO PRESSURE~The people were nice, the bathroom were cleaned and they offered us coffee. AWESOME SERVICE!!!