Worden Martin Buick GMC

4.1
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Our dealership of choice

Chuck, Grant, and Tyler (in financing) are kind and knowledgeable but not pushy at all. All were quick to reply and accommodate. Surprisingly refreshing to do business with!

• Worden Martin, a very good choice.

Chuck and other sales staff members were very helpful and responsive to my request.

• Jimmy Smith The Hawkeye kid.

if you ever have a problem I hope you find this dealership. It will get you back on the road.

• Very Happy!

I did quite a bit of research before I came into the dealer so that I was prepared. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own through a dealership. From the moment I contacted Dwaine to signing all the papers, everything was great. Each person I spoke to was very friendly and respectful. There is a stigma that dealerships don't treat female customers the same as male customers but this was not the case. I highly recommend Dwaine at Worden Martin. When it's time for my daughter to get a car, we will be back. I want to mention that Dave in the Service Department was great to work with also! He followed up with me and gave me status updates while they had my vehicle. That goes a long way in my book. Thanks, Dwaine and Dave!

• good experience

I just bought an used Kia Sportage from Worden Martin. It was a good experience overall. The staffs are patient, and honest. I did not feel like being rushed into buying.

• Took Care of me like Family!

I live out of state and was heading back to Champaign to visit friends. I drive a 2011 Buick Regal, which had been acting weird on trip home. After making a few calls (Thank you Bob Nelson!!), I was able to get in to the Service Department to have them look it over. Dave in Service had a loaner vehicle ready for me to use while they looked over my vehicle. He even moved the car seat (which is always a pain for me). He had to keep my car overnight and at noon on New Years Eve, I got the dreaded phone call that my transmission needed to be replaced. My husband (who was back in Ks) and I talked and decided I needed to find a different vehicle rather than fixing the Regal. I started looking online to research inventory, compare prices in the area and read reviews. I found 2 options I wanted to test drive. I was connected with Dave Fredericks in Sales and he got both options ready. We drove both and I was torn between the two. We compared the two vehicles, enlisted some advice from Mark Pelafos (the CEO of WM) and my decision was made. Dave set me up with Connie in Finance and the process was as smooth as it can be in such a crazy situation. I am so thankful to the entire Worden Martin Buick GMC team. They took care of me like I was family from the start to the finish. Finding out you have to replace your vehicle at noon on New Year's Eve when you are 7 hours from your home is stressful... but I was so well cared for during this whole process that I actually had fun! And- I love my new 2014 4wd, Certified Pre-Owned Chevy Captiva Sport!

• Terrible service

After taking my car in and getting charged way over priced for them to "fix" it, the same problem happens again 2 weeks later and then they say they found a lot more problems which they didn't see before so they refused to fix it under warranty. If there were major problems, why is it they did not see them 2 weeks before? Because they are trying to rip people off is why. Unless you want to pay huge amounts of money for your car to not even get fixed, then everyone should stay far away from this place!