New 866-850-1103 Dealer Website
Used 866-588-0526 Email Dealer
Service 866-270-0676

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Great car buying experience!

I'm a multiple Volvo owner and I appreciate the outstanding level of professionalism we experienced at our last Volvo purchase at Stadel Volvo The sales team is great.. Owen Allison

• Stadel Volvo, Lancaster PA, Marc Gagliardi

Thanks for your kind words, Marc and the Stadel team appreciate knowing we've made your Volvo experience satisfying.

Marc Gagliardi was our sale professional. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to make sure that all of our questions were answered. This is the third automobile that I purchased through Marc (two previous purchases at a different dealership). Congratulations to Volvo and to Stadel for bringing an exceptional, service oriented salesman on board!

• Outstanding customer service by service associates

Kelly, Debi and the entire Stadel Team appreciate your kind words. Thanks for your comments

The service customer ladies are both truly professional and go out of their way to insure that you are given total and prompt assistance in resolving any and all service issues every time. Volvo is an excellent automobile but what makes it stand out above the competition is the after purchase service pr voided by Stadel motors customer service staff.

• Great Dealer

I purchased my Volvo two years ago. It runs great. My dealer is professional and the service top-notched.

• Great Experience

Everybody has always been very nice. I am always appreciative of the ability to get a loaner car while mine is being worked on. This alone makes taking my car to Stadel, worth it. Never mind that I can drive away trusting that things were done the correct way. Would head over and buy a 2016 XC90 today if I had the cash!