4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 50 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

50 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Staffilino Chevrolet Inc from DealerRater.com

• Best Price
    December 12, 2015

Top notch dealership, great salespeople and great management. They made the car buying process easy and fun, will buy all my cars from them in the fut...ure. I love my new Silverado!!!!

Good Service
    April 20, 2018

I love this Company because their service is fast and they treat their customers in the right way, infact they really doing great, they also sold good... product and it last forever

Good Service
    April 17, 2018

I???ve made several purchases from this dealership and will continue to do so in the future. Kind and very patient. Thank you so much.

Employees Worked With
    Mrs.april dawn Cain need help with car thank you v
    April 11, 2018

Great service,they help me off,even though I didn't get a car. I would refer them yo all family and friend .they are quick at get back to you

Professional Experience
    April 10, 2018

They made the purchasing process easy and painless. We all know how stressful and overwhelming purchasing a new vehicle can be, but I can honestly say... I didn't feel that way today. I felt they gave me a fair price for my trade in and with negotiations a fair price for the vehicle I purchased. I think we both walked away with a win. I would recommend Staffilino's. Thank you.

Regular Maintenance
    April 7, 2018

I made an appointment by phone and they were able to take me very quickly and at a time that was good for me. The work took just over an hour. They we...nt over the inspection report with me and were very thorough. A job well done.

Helpful, honest and kind
    April 5, 2018

I live over 2,000 miles away from this dealership in Montana and so it took me a while to decide on whether to purchase a car so far away without test... driving it. I called and spoke with Brad Delvecchio to start the inquiry process. Brad was very patient with me in answering all my questions through phone and email over a couple weeks time period. The more I spoke with him the more confident I was that I could trust them. I even called a local mechanic who told me that if I was getting my car from Staffilino Chevrolet then I was getting a good car. We were going to have my car shipped but it didn???t work out due to the shipper taking too long to pick up my car. This was not at all Staffilino???s fault. They even offered to pay the shipper more to have it picked up right away at one point. We ended up deciding to fly someone there to pick up the car and drive it back. Brad and his wife personally drove two hours with the car to the airport to meet him on Easter weekend! I really appreciate all that this dealership did to work with us during this purchase and how completely honest they were about everything. This is very important, especially when buying long distance. The car is beautiful and exactly what they said it was. We are very happy with our purchase and glad we found these guys!

Service with a smile!
    March 30, 2018

Brought our 2017 Cruze in for scheduled maintenance (which was free, thank you Chevrolet!) and were greeted promptly in their enclosed drop off area. ...We spent less than an hour waiting for the oil change and tire rotation to be completed and took advantage of the lounge which had cable tv, free wifi and fresh coffee. Everyone was very friendly and customer focused. Will definitely recommended this dealership to everyone!

No Information recieved
    March 17, 2018

I requested information on a car that was listed on your website and never received a response or contact from the dealer , instead I started getting... calls from third party companies asking me to purchase an extended warranty on my current vehicle.

Great Service.
    March 16, 2018

I was in need of immediate service & Chris in service got my vehicle in the same day & work was completed the same day in a very timely manner. Qualit...y work & great service.

Staffilino Chevrolet Inc

Thank you for your kind words! Glad we could help you.

900 S 4th St Martins Ferry, OH 43935