• Great Dealership

Highly recommend this dealer - honest pricing, great sales team, and great overall car buying process!

• Carfagno Chevrolet

Zanfra Major has been my Carfagno service adviser for many years. Her outgoing, fun-loving personality always make my maintenance visits such a pleasure. The entire service staff has always been professional, friendly and courteous. Pete DiStefano was so patient with me when I purchased my new car last September. I know I probably drove him a little crazy but he did everything possible to keep me calm throughout the process. Carfagno has the best customer service anywhere. Thank you!

• Perfect car buying experience

Counting the last time we went car shopping in 2006 and this time we probably spoke to 15, or more, car salesman at five different brands of dealers. and MIke Kipp was the most knowledgeable that we encountered. There is a lot to know about the Volt - and Mike knew it all. Also great is that there were no surprises at all at the closing, just a clear bill for the agreed upon price and a flawlessly prepped car.

• Love our 'new' Colorado

Our recent purchase of a 2016 Chevy Colorado was our first with Carfagno Chevrolet. Our experience was excellent. The salesperson was very professional and helpful. He did not rest until he found the vehicle we were looking for with the options we wanted. Would DEFINITELY recommend Carfagno Chevrolet to anyone looking for a Chevrolet.

• Fantastic Service and Sales

Fantastic experience. Car was returned in tiptop shape! Best customer service for any Chevrolet Dealer

• Service Dept.

Extremely friendly and knowledgeable service department.

Extremely friendly and knowledgeable service department.

• Great experience again!

The service staff at Carfagno have always provided me with First Class service and I cannot say enough about what a pleasure it is to work with them!

• Very Good

At Carfagno Chevrolet, I Have Always Had Very Good Services. Car Buying( This is #2)And A GREAT Service Center. Thank You From Happy Customer.

• Best Car Dealership EVER!!!!

I was recently rear ended by a drunk driver which resulted in my vehicle being a total loss. Over the last two months I went to a few dealerships and was told I couldn't receive a car loan without a cosigner, which I don't have. I was referred to Carfagno by my friends. I walked in, and had to wait a little bit as they were busy, but I didn't mind. An hour later, I explained my situation, what I could afford a month and then I was test driving a 2011 Chevy Cruze. Not only did they find me a loan without a cosigner, but the car was under budget and a lot newer than I thought I could afford. BJ and Mike both helped me out and they were fantastic!!!! I will be back in a year or two when my daughter needs a car!

• Great service! Excellent sales experience!

In 40 years of car buying, this was possibly the best experience.Pete, our salesman, made me a great deal and though he couldn't be there when we got there, he made sure Mike Kipp took good care of us and he did. Was truly concerned that we were satisfied, spent extra time going over everything for my wife,and even shared their pizza lunch with us ! The GM even came over and spoke with us. This dealership is very professional and cares about its customers, and I left very impressed.